Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

hm. based off of NFR. the chaos that it lulled. Bartender. then Hope. I definitely see how the title track's gonna well connect that transitional phase in life. ok so that's connected. she mentioned that she's releasing L..Woman before the video and album. so, there's already an implied strength that's been reignited within her since then. 

TJF's already got Cinnamon-ish vibes. 
White Dress/Waitress 
Dealer, last minute track. 
GQ, Boyfriend, to be further mentioned too. 

I'm wondering what kind of nurturing L...Woman's gonna be. what's it going to want to elicit, besides the counterpart allowing to be loved etc. 

the cover's already probably done by now, if Sheridan's to go w. 
prof video in the works. 
maybe a couple of homemade vids. 

the poetry book hasn't been physically released yet. so. album sales could be boosted if she mentioned something album related beforehand, which can be a very real motive for her managers. in fact, Ben already posted prior to this so. 
today's the 19th. Fall's in a few days. autumn vibes, inevitable we're gonna have to pass thru that. 
I'm thinking if the physical release of the book's coming up, it'd be good to mention something album related around the week of, before it does. 

Sep 5th letdown and always skeptical w her def of deadlines, she mentioned L..Woman's gonna be released first. hopefully w a nod further for chemtrails. if the trailer comes out first, then that'd definitely be the sequence of that happening. 

to think we'd be on the warmer side of anticipating things if we had a date. anyone have any solid evidence on the managers wanting her to delay it theories? not really active on social media enough to follow every single thing or anything but. it's just a huge inconsistency for her to be doing what she wants on social media, while holding back the record of her own decision. record stores. digital music. preparing during covid. an interview. books. culture. lying low about the 5th..

what ties that altogether is. care. 
and I say this because. she's being extra careful with what she puts out. and she needs it to be at a precise moment that it coincides w culture to lend to what her work means, past and thru face values. bc she knows how she's perceived. so. there's growth in what she's doing. still doesn't take away the fact that we don't have a date yet. but it's good to understand the mechanics and why's. her scorpio rising's showing, but it's like sting mode this time. 

tl;dr 

we still have L...Woman to come up. probably gonna mention something album related so her team gets a boosted check w her books. album trailer's a key in figuring out what she's already finished so far. better if we had a date, but I think this week's not gonna be too eventful, might be active on social media to ease us into things. yeah. 

/

manifesting: 
galore/flaunt mag aarons fused cover.
off white pearlescent, holographic vinyl. 
UO explosion reflecting off her eyes silhouette of one hand. bright lighting, contrast. 
single vinyls. 
album booklet. sept's not over til the 31st. physical on the 29th. so news preceding that. 

thanks for coming to my ted talk 7O1msXw.gif

/

another positive factoid. with the care she's putting into Violets, and Iron Gates. w/ something she's more well known for, her music. if she can put that much care into a project like that, without us really expecting it. imagine what's she's got for her music fans. add in the other fact of how this truly is primary mode of communicating. this is good. we're good.  7O1msXw.gif

Guys have you heard the lyrics to Flame by Barrie? He even mentions riverside. Do you think they are an answer to California? Maybe we’ll get another Barrie-related song on COCC? 

“I'm always watching you
I'm always watching, yeah
Like when i flew up to see you
In that motel by the riverside
I'm high, get high
I wanna see you
But I'm too uptight
I'm high, so high
I need you now”

4 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Maybe we’ll get another Barrie-related song on COCC? 

I hope so :flutter:

close your eyes and feel where you hold your attention; if it's in the back of eyes, walk it down to your heart center and make that the new place from which your thoughts enter

Not our manifestation ceremony for COCC getting abolished from the COCC thread just like that :oprah2:

All our energies found dead in a ditch, album delayed to top of the year :oprah2:

But on a lighter note, at least we got another soon. We only need three more soons in the span of 6 months to finally get some news! :trisha:

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

32 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Not our manifestation ceremony for COCC getting abolished from the COCC thread just like that :oprah2:

All our energies found dead in a ditch, album delayed to top of the year :oprah2:

But on a lighter note, at least we got another soon. We only need three more soons in the span of 6 months to finally get some news! :trisha:

Hon, don't forget, the manifestation ceremony literally had an effect, with Byron posting on his insta about the music video. It worked! :crying5:

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

He liked a comment asking if something’s coming this month so I’m leaving team COCCtober, it was nice knowing ya for two days! :bye4:

he better not be pulling a nicole :willcut:

edit: OMG I JUST READ THE COMMENT 

“like this comment if we will actually get new music before september ends” :trisha:

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

He liked a comment asking if something’s coming this month so I’m leaving team COCCtober, it was nice knowing ya for two days! :bye4:

gurl that's it he saved us all

let me love you like a woman out september 25th!

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Why do they have to wait until the last few days of every month, please we are so tired of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8CDm_vd0o

2 hours ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

I'm always watching you
I'm always watching, yeah
Like when i flew up to see you
In that motel by the riverside
I'm high, get high
I wanna see you
But I'm too uptight
I'm high, so high
I need you now

Atleast now we have confirmation Barrie didn’t ghost-write Lanas best albums.... This is... a choice! :bye:

9 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Buckle your seatbelts for more bts footage, another selfie with the cats, and a 2 minute album trailer  :blush3: