Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

He liked a comment asking if something’s coming this month so I’m leaving team COCCtober, it was nice knowing ya for two days! :bye4:

Lol don’t get too hyped: LMLYLAW is probably coming in the next days but Chemtrails (album) is probably dropping in October. The MV and title track very close to release or MV upon dropping upon release. 
team Cocctober now owns all of your souls mouhahahahaha !!! 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lol don’t get too hyped: LMLYLAW is probably coming in the next days but Chemtrails (album) is probably dropping in October. The MV and title track very close to release or MV upon dropping upon release. 
team Cocctober now owns all of your souls mouhahahahaha !!! 

I mean, yeah, I get that, but at least a MV is something!

48K6p1K.gifAPn8GL8.jpg48K6p1K.gif

i would not mind an album roll-out like this: 

let me love you like a woman - sept 25th

violet book - sept 29th

title track release + music video - oct 8th/9th

cover + tracklist reveal + pre-order  - oct 16th

COCC - oct 30th

manifesting!!! :beyonce:

Animated GIF

56 minutes ago, AFFA said:

he also commented "I read all." in reply to someone who said "I hope he's not liking every comment without reading them like nicole nodland" so :trisha:

That was me:crai:i collapsed when he responded

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Us to Byron if we get to Cocctober 1 with nothing released

us saying this about sheridan, nicole, etc.. but ultimately being soft and feeling bad for them afterwards:toofunny:

4 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

I still can't get over the fact that some people on an online forum manifested an announcement from her pianist :krylie:

The way we were initiated in witchcraft :coffee:

:diva: 

4 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Aw he seems very nice, lets leave him be, Im taking his word with no salt grains whatsoever, full sluggin it! In reality, I think.....ya know what no, im ready to be hurt again. Its coming yall! I'm with @xxmissdaytonaxx on that 25th. What a day!!! (A band members insta being the life source for an entire Fandom)

Well now we know he actually reads and responds to his comments, we can ask him when the cocc release date will be. Even better, predict a bunch of dates and wait for him to like one... ladies go!

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

Since he’s actually involved in the music I trust him a bit more but hope is always a dangerous thing :toofunny: I hate how this era is starting to be full of red herring smh why can’t she just be normal </3

DJhy65Q.gif

I'll find it so strange that LMLYLAW is going to be our introduction to the album when for the past year ive envisioned it as a soft piano driven ballad that closes the album

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif