Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

1 hour ago, gelliosf said:

I’m not mad at you. I just stayed my opinion and it seemed you came at me! Sorry if I misinterpreted your response. 

However, you didn’t prove your point. The focus of “Honeymoon” is romance and “honeymoon” isn’t always a term signifying happiness, success, marriage, or a honeymoon. I am single, and once of my common phrases is “the honeymoon is over.” I get Honeymoon more than any of her other albums, perhaps. 

The theme of the music on “Honeymoon” fit the title. The theme of the music on “Norman F****ing Rockwell” fit the title.  Her titles have made sense, and usually artists album titles are representative of their content or the overall message the artist wants to deliver. Artists just don’t tack on a meaningless title to their projects. 

all I said was "honeymoon" to me as a word, is of a dreamlike quality... I never ever suggested happiness or marriage or any definition of the word honeymoon(that was sarcasm),  in fact the album represents the complete opposite. 

the album feels like a dream, & all of the songs encompass a realm of being in a dreamlike trance, which Lana said to James Franco back in 2015 , "curating heaven on earth"...  I never would suggest honeymoon as happiness or success.

in fact, the reason Honeymoon is such a beautiful album is because of the vulnerable writing, the fact that the songs are intense... especially the lyrical sensitivities in songs like The Blackest Day, God Knows I Tried, and Terrence Loves You... 

I would never suggest the title of Lanas work as being meaningless, especially with the intricate ways she has released her projects, and unfortunately either my wording or something got lost...because the reason I love and obsess and study every word on the record is because of Lana's intention (which most other artists fail to posses) 

I was only entertaining the idea of what "Chemtrails Over the Country Club" as a title might be like as a entire body of work... As if we could see into the future, but of course im not clairvoyant, I just am excited for in the future to have heard the album and feel the power of the body of work that "Chemtrails Over the Country Club" will be, and how it will add to her priceless body of work is all I meant. 

but yall, i truly cant wait for this moment when its close to midnight, im sitting on my bed with ONLY spotify opened and im waiting for LMLYLAW or title track to come out so i can go deep into her beautiful, heartbreaking voice. if we gonna get smth like the greatest mashed up with california im gonna cry a lot, but i wish its going to have this dark ultraviolence influence in it. lets be honest, lana went through a lot since release of nfr, so shes gonna reveal it all in new album. everybodys gonna feel it. :usrs:

you are boring me to death and im already dead. 

:bodyisready:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman out next week!! That would be amazing !! 

Since she announced High by the Beach on a Sunday we could get an announcement every second now :oprah:

I can wait for the record til october but if we have to wait any longer I need Tulsa Jesus Freak in full ....I can't resist  listening to the snippet and it stucks in my head all day and love the snippet so much . I just need the TJF in full !!

giphy.gif

Just now, Lustformoney said:

she has her insta feed ready for triple cover reveal. She has 3x magazine stuff, 3x poetry, 3x joan baez paintings and 3x nfr cover reveal in one row

Maybe cover +tracklist reveal next week along with LMLYLAW!! Yes let's manifest 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

am i the only one who doesnt care about lmlylaw as a song? It gives me flop piano ballad vibes. I want Dealer or the title track as the lead single. Hopefully she changed her mind about this

yeah, it sounds like a ballad type of song, but i dont think that its it. the title gives me a vibe of heartbroken woman who wants to love a men, that doesnt love her the way that she wants him to, so she is sad at the beggining, so the song is sad when it starts, but when its in the middle of it, she shows her anger, etc. dont get too hyped gays, please, dont get too many exceptations about it cuz idk whats in lanas mind. i told ya what im feeling about the title, thats all

but ya know what i mean, something like what happens in the bridge of venice bitch

1 minute ago, hip hop in the summer said:

yeah, it sounds like a ballad type of song, but i dont think that its it. the title gives me a vibe of heartbroken woman who wants to love a men, that doesnt love her the way that she wants him to, so she is sad at the beggining, so the song is sad when it starts, but when its in the middle of it, she shows her anger, etc. dont get too hyped gays, please, dont get too many exceptations about it cuz idk whats in lanas mind. i told ya what im feeling about the title, thats all

i feel like this album will be sexy in its own little way but also sad and gloomy (uv 2.0?) :sluttybunny: it seems like it, atleast. she started making it at the start of a relationship, went through 6 months of dating and a break up, been solo for atleast 5 months and finished it at the start of a new one. wouldn't surprise me if she delayed it even more to add some songs 

I know you’re sick of her but BrujaDeMusica tweeted and she said Lana has finally a date and she is coming. And also a slow rock song (???)

COCC IN MY HAIR

16 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I know you’re sick of her but BrujaDeMusica tweeted and she said Lana has finally a date and she is coming. And also a slow rock song (???)

MY DELULU ASS IS HAPPY WITH ANY TYPE OF INFO YAYAYAYAYYAYAY

actual legit insiders giving us descriptions/release dates: why are we believing them, their descriptions are always off, they gave us wrong information once in years of solid tea, do they even know anything nowadays, how would they even have access to this stuff, jack keeps her music very secure!!!

random music prediction/"witch" accounts with no credibility whatsoever: hmmm could this be it!! let's see omg so excite

:yawn:

Lana is probably too busy with Clayton to focus on COCC. She's gonna scrap the whole thing and make a new album titled Clayton at the Country Club 

“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.”

Anais Nin

59 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

am i the only one who doesnt care about lmlylaw as a song? It gives me flop piano ballad vibes. I want Dealer or the title track as the lead single. Hopefully she changed her mind about this

I liked the line from the start, but I expect too a ballad for the sound. We have yet to hear the song, but i was surprised when she said it could be the lead single... The ATRL insider said it sounded like NFR with a bit of Fine China... maybe her team wants to put out a song that sounds a bit like the previous record? 
As for Dealer, I really hope it’s on the album. I hate when she talks about a song that may or may not be part of an album. Girl, just don’t mention anything if you’re not sure. 

Ugh just thinking about how we’re getting a big earrings era, from the TJF chandelier monsters she’s wearing to the cocc dice hoops,

she’s truly going to serve,

see y’all later today when we’re all Mary pussy poppin to let me love ya like a woman :karaoke:

xoxo

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...