Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

2 hours ago, FredRed said:

Guest appearance by SpongeBob.

so Stevie Nicks on BPBP? :eek:

edit: the joke was already made 

I'll see myself out

21 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

And this could be a possible reason why the album got delayed... she made TJF last minute ( and hopefully she added Dealer as well)

In the TJF snippet you can see something like a ??soundboard?? 

i thought the soundboard was just there so they could tune it to the video they were filming,

let's jus thope we get bops, sad bobs, ballads, e v e r y ting

announcement soon lovelies, :notamused:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

14 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

is anything ever announced on Sundays? I would be betting on tomorrow for any sort of announcement if anything 

high by the beach was!!

announcement in 31 minutes!!!

5 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

byron liked a comment about music coming on tuesday :judgingu3: he previously said he reads all the comments

Wow he really did :icant:

so I mean assuming he’s not lying she literally has to post something today or tomorrow about it :omfg2: 

we won :twirls:

my hype level rose so fast :judgingu3:

1 minute ago, stan wayamaya said:

this whole byron thing feels like sheridan 2.0

I would say I agree, but he’s explicitly saying new music soon (not just a cryptic 3 days 4 midnights) and is commenting that he’s not lying and now he’s liking particular comments about a release date

i don’t get why he’s the one who’s giving is the info but until Tuesday comes and goes with nothing imma stay hype 

It's tough to tell a Lana fan to remain calm. The album will come out and this will all be a memory. I have taken things too seriously myself. I think when UV first came out within hours someone was posting every song on YouTube. Not a video just the music. I went bullshit and commented on a bunch ranting and raving that they shouldn't do that. I had to take a step back. Glad they didn't call the YouTube police on me!

3 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Me leaving LB for a month if there's nothing being announced by Tuesday cause I cannot take anymore of this

wendy-williams-crying-gif-1.gif

I have taken a few steps back these passed weeks and it has done tremendous for my mental health lol 

love her and love all of you, but to constantly Check here or my Insta for some sort of news was taking too much time and energy. 

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

He literally liked a comment saying “like if something is coming this Tuesday” WE WON

Can you please post his Instagram handle? Thanks :)

I wonder how it will premiere/be released if it is indeed coming on Tuesday - global or midnight release? Annie Mac has an episode on Monday with the description of "A journey of musical discovery and recommendation and a brand new Hottest Record in the world." and another on Tuesday with the description of "A journey of musical discovery and recommendation." Maybe it will premiere during her show tomorrow (Monday) and it will be available on Tuesday at midnight?

close your eyes and feel where you hold your attention; if it's in the back of eyes, walk it down to your heart center and make that the new place from which your thoughts enter

1 minute ago, AFFA said:

I wonder how it will premiere/be released if it is indeed coming on Tuesday - global or midnight release? Annie Mac has an episode on Monday with the description of "A journey of musical discovery and recommendation and a brand new Hottest Record in the world." and another on Tuesday with the description of "A journey of musical discovery and recommendation." Maybe it will premiere during her show tomorrow (Monday) and it will be available on Tuesday at midnight?

ugh wouldnt that be too easy 

anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen, anything could happen

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

What comments did Byron post? Regd not lying etc

someone yesterday asked if he was lying and just liking all the comments and he said he “reads all” (the comments) and they asked if he was lying and he said “I have no reason to”