Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

someone yesterday asked if he was lying and just liking all the comments and he said he “reads all” (the comments) and they asked if he was lying and he said “I have no reason to”

I know it's gonna be
I know it's gonna be
I know it's gonna be
I know it's gonna be
I know it's gonna be
I know it's gonna be
I know it's gonna be
I know it's gonna be

:hellno: ( i legit thought this was ellie in this gif)

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

This pre era is annoying, cause at least during the NFR one we were teased by Lana herself, now what? Teased by her team + random radio hosts and not even a word from the bitch :smokes3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

20 hours ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Please sir I’m hanging by a thread here - That snippet is so meh I- 😭

If an artist says they're inspired and eager to move quickly to a new album, then it's logical to expect any new material to reflect that. TJF snippet is of a decent length and enough for me to conclude that it sounds like a product of an artist who is stuck in a rut. It's boring, uninspired, worn out. Sonically, it's tolerable, but familiar. Lyrically, umm, yeah. I think I rolled my eyes and cringed like 3 times during those 30 seconds.

Big red flag.

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

If an artist says they're inspired and eager to move quickly to a new album, then it's logical to expect any new material to reflect that. TJF snippet is of a decent length and enough for me to conclude that it sounds like a product of an artist who is stuck in a rut. It's boring, uninspired, worn out. Sonically, it's tolerable, but familiar. Lyrically, umm, yeah. I think I rolled my eyes and cringed like 3 times during those 30 seconds.

Big red flag.

the anger coming from  a 30 second clip phew,

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

Big red flag.

ok anthony fantano 

Imagine hearing lyrics such as “sing me like a bible hymn” and thinking that’s uninspired and boring :ohno:

its the most provocative lyrics we’ve gotten since “my baby used to dance underneath my architecture“ 

sonically it does sound like cinnamon girl, but we can barely hear the instrumental and don’t know where it goes, I’ll never forget hearing MAC in full the first time and being blown away by the direction it took after listening to the snippet she posted dozens of times 

I have faith in Lana 

9 minutes ago, Jared said:

Big red flag.

chile this is like 6th time u say this

"sing me like a bible hymm" and "we should go back to AR-KANSAS" are my favorite lyrics of this era so far and i can't wait for her to serve with more rural south campiness this era. 

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

I really don't hear Cinnamon Girl in the snippet?

Y'all saying it's uninspired and something need to stop complaining, because it's making you look like you didn't live NFR's pre-release, back then everyone thought and expected something just from hearing snippets and at the end it really wasn't anything like we expected.

With that being said, TJF will come and will slay us all :krylie: