Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Did Byron literally say that something is coming Tuesday or are we just basing this assumption on yet another comment “like”??? :facepalm:

Do you really need to ask? :thumb3:

I think if lmlylaw is indeed a bit more pianocentric I could see it potentially bridging the gap between NFR and Chemtrails. The launching point sonically from the last record. With hints of what’s to come. 

1 hour ago, spencertmartin said:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Let me take you in like a foreman 

sherriff del rey confirmed 

i read that as forearm and I thought you meant fisting :toofunny:  it's way too early

close your eyes and feel where you hold your attention; if it's in the back of eyes, walk it down to your heart center and make that the new place from which your thoughts enter

I know some snowflake will approach me with the usual "OmG wHy dO yOu wAnT tO sPoIl tHe FuN" bs but ...

Do y'all not get tired of this daily "she'll release something tomorrow!!1!11" stress you put on yourself since september 5th? Being in a disappointment loop and constantly posting the tired "manifesting"-joke sure will fill pages but - ugh. 

Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere./Vertigo

26 minutes ago, AFFA said:

i read that as forearm and I thought you meant fisting :toofunny:  it's way too early

GIRL I -- LETS NOT  manifest fisting del rey

any ppl that try dragging byron or any of Lana's team or lana will get hit with my busty tits

36 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I know some snowflake will approach me with the usual "OmG wHy dO yOu wAnT tO sPoIl tHe FuN" bs but ...

Do y'all not get tired of this daily "she'll release something tomorrow!!1!11" stress you put on yourself since september 5th? Being in a disappointment loop and constantly posting the tired "manifesting"-joke sure will fill pages but - ugh. 

And every 10 pages there's a post like this, guess it's part of life :krylie:

41 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

But this time we have "confirmation" from someone who works with Lana. I still find it weird that he was the one announcing it but I don't think he would just lie in our faces like that

giphy.gif