Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

42 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

any ppl that try dragging byron or any of Lana's team or lana will get hit with my busty tits

Yeah, agreed (I saw your comments on his post) ... I mean, yes I am working late tonight so I can take a few hours off tomorrow IF something happens, but nobody should be harassing Byron.

"Working" but I'm on Lanaboreds we love to see it :oic2:

50 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I know some snowflake will approach me with the usual "OmG wHy dO yOu wAnT tO sPoIl tHe FuN" bs but ...

Do y'all not get tired of this daily "she'll release something tomorrow!!1!11" stress you put on yourself since september 5th? Being in a disappointment loop and constantly posting the tired "manifesting"-joke sure will fill pages but - ugh. 

im glad someone said this before i had to. i wonder what kind of mental instability it takes to be able to do this EVERY SINGLE DAY :awk:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

9 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Ladies and gentlemen, today is THE DAY

Yep, today is the first day since the 5th September we have some concrete evidence of something being released :angie:

31 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

And every 10 pages there's a post like this, guess it's part of life :krylie:

I hope you are aware that THIS post won't win you the "originality" award either 😋

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

But this time we have "confirmation" from someone who works with Lana. I still find it weird that he was the one announcing it but I don't think he would just lie in our faces like that

Stylists, musicians and other coworkers are not really a reliable source when it comes to Lana though... He's probably not lying but I doubt he's kept up to date about this.

Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere./Vertigo

42 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah, agreed (I saw your comments on his post) ... I mean, yes I am working late tonight so I can take a few hours off tomorrow IF something happens, but nobody should be harassing Byron.

"Working" but I'm on Lanaboreds we love to see it :oic2:

I'm scanning his post constantly because I really dont think he deserves any hate like didnt we learn from the Sheridan incident? :crai:

Just now, spencertmartin said:

I'm scanning his post constantly because I really dont think he deserves any hate like didnt we learn from the Sheridan incident? :crai:

I agree, and if I were Lala it'd really piss me off to see people harassing my friends. People don't consider that shit like that is exactly why she has minimal interaction with fans online.

I don't expect anything within the next 24 hours, happy to be wrong but if nothing happens, it isn't Byron's fault.

22 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I hope you are aware that THIS post won't win you the "originality" award either 😋

Stylists, musicians and other coworkers are not really a reliable source when it comes to Lana though... He's probably not lying but I doubt he's kept up to date about this.

It ain't that serious i promise you, Electric Karen

1 hour ago, MrFameKills said:

It ain't that serious i promise you, Electric Karen

Well, I was not taking anything serious but your passive aggressive vibes suggest you do :teehee:

Only one is a wanderer. Two together are always going somewhere./Vertigo

I had a disturbing dream. I can only recall one part. Byron stood in a golden mask and led me among the dead as through a wedding celebration. I heard many voices, but no lips moved. I strained to breathe, but my chest didn't move. Byron spoke with each figure as he passed among them, laughing and joking, as if they were alive, but they made no reply. I tried to cry out, but without breath, my tongue fluttered in vain.

He greeted me, saying, "There are many rooms in the House of Del Rey. Be easy, for from the hands of your enemies I have delivered you." It seemed I had died and could see myself laid upon a table as Chemtrails Over the Country Club played gently in the background. But with my own hands I touched the figure, and the figure drew breath, opened eyes, and rose from the table and began dancing maniacally to Tulsa Jesus Freak.

Then the room was gone, and the world filled with light, and I awoke.

:twirls:

PIFY.gif

3 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

I had a disturbing dream. I can only recall one part. Byron stood in a golden mask and led me among the dead as through a wedding celebration. I heard many voices, but no lips moved. I strained to breathe, but my chest didn't move. Byron spoke with each figure as he passed among them, laughing and joking, as if they were alive, but they made no reply. I tried to cry out, but without breath, my tongue fluttered in vain.

He greeted me, saying, "There are many rooms in the House of Del Rey. Be easy, for from the hands of your enemies I have delivered you." It seemed I had died and could see myself laid upon a table as Chemtrails Over the Country Club played gently in the background. But with my own hands I touched the figure, and the figure drew breath, opened eyes, and rose from the table and began dancing maniacally to Tulsa Jesus Freak.

Then the room was gone, and the world filled with light, and I awoke.

:twirls:

Big Eyes (Wide Shut)