Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i think the new delulu date is this friday for LMLYLAW release. who’s manifesting with me?! :xgiggle:

at this point i don't consider a friday release to be unrealistic, and hopefully that would work well with lana and the album rollout, given the circumstances. :ohno: but i'm looking forward to hearing the song in full because it sounds really nice! definitely giving me religion vibes and i love that song!

:twirls::kris::legend:LET ME LOVE YOU LIKE A WOMAN:legend::kris::twirls:

tumblr_mh5zgbLJn91qee5hmo1_400.gifv

*~ n e o n  p a l m  s w a y ~*

Spoiler

Based on the snippet alone I'm honestly a little surprise. For some reason I was expecting some sexy, cinematic ballad. But those 9 seconds literally sounded like a softer version of 'Fuck it I luh Yuh' meet 'Love Song', uh. :noparty:

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

Lana said Chemtrails was Norman’s sister, so it’s not really surprising if some of the songs are in the same vein. She never said HM was UV’s sister, or that NFR was LFL’s sister, but this time she clearly said that Chemtrails and Norman were related in some way.

4 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Lana said Chemtrails was Norman’s sister, so it’s not really surprising if some of the songs are in the same vein. She never said HM was UV’s sister, or that NFR was LFL’s sister, but this time she clearly said that Chemtrails and Norman were related in some way.

She did say that unfortunately.

jpSvSYJ.gif

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

it doesn't come as a surprise to me that lmlylaw sounds similar to nfr, considering the fact that it was recorded shortly after, perhaps "waitress/white dress" and "dealer" were recorded later on, and take on a more experimental sound. 

tumblr_mh5zgbLJn91qee5hmo1_400.gifv

*~ n e o n  p a l m  s w a y ~*

She’s referred to all her records as her children, so I think when she meant that COTCC was NFR’s younger sister, she meant that it’s just the next record to follow.

She said that in an Instagram post in December 2019 sharing NFR’s critical acclaim, and captioned it “Norm is really having a year. I already feel kinda bad for however his younger sister turns out” which was cute, so I think she was literally just saying “younger sister” as an endearing way of saying “succeeding album.” 

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

it doesn't come as a surprise to me that lmlylaw sounds similar to nfr, considering the fact that it was recorded shortly after, perhaps "waitress/white dress" and "dealer" were recorded later on, and take on a more experimental sound. 

exactly, she said waitress/ white dress was a defining moment for the album

maybe by that she means they finally figured out the direction the music went in

Spoiler

if there's a snippet there must be a full somewhere. I cant believe the Chemtrails rollout is actually about to start... aaaaaaaaa:icant:

“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus

9 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

She did say that and I’m personally very happy about it :hooker:

Oh well.

3OfkIWO.gif

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it’s the fact that y’all want this album so bad but i KNOW half of you are gonna drag it to filth when it’s finally released. :nails:

Ugh omg this comes across my mind a lot and honestly I've been completely fine with the delay because all I care about is for the album to at least sound good :defeated: (preferably amazing)

Like for me personally the past two Lana albums have been... :coffee: Theres only a few handful of songs I really love and ever return to on both LFL and NFR. Its not like I can control my taste (if I like it I like it, if I don't I don't) so its been disappointing for me and I just really hope this album she really brings it like she did with UV HM and AKA. If it does flop then at least I'll have maybe a couple songs that I might like guess :creep:

posting this a hour later after the ban scare :toofunny:

giphy.gif

On pg 1478 so I'll catch up but I must say, im extremely disappointed and feel super bad for her and the team. They really held that shit together. Wont be listening at all. Also my younger sister said I can't buy the book cus she got it for my birthday, which is fuckin Halloween so im just sitting here waiting for all things Lana. So sorry Queen :(

Edit: no judgements on anyone who partakes, just not my scene at all and ive held off so long that im in it till the end.

guys i am noticing a pattern, hear me out

whenever we are all on the brink of a mental breakdown waiting for non existent news, 

something leaks :oprah3:

september 5th we didn’t get the album, but her interview magazine leaked early

today byron lied to us but we got 9 seconds of lmlylaw.... 

now listen, we ended up getting the full magazine on tuesday, 3 days after it leaked.

if my math is correct, we will get the full song in 3 days aka friday... 

let’s celebrate to that ladies jul-11-2019-17-34-36-1562880971.gif

Spoiler

Insiders always said LMLYLAW sounded like the “MAC of the album” so no surprise it does :diva: sounds pretty. I’m sure it’ll pick up a little more. I love NFR so I’m not complaining and neither should y’all. Let’s not forget that all of her albums have some more mellow songs. 

2 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it’s the fact that y’all want this album so bad but i KNOW half of you are gonna drag it to filth when it’s finally released. :nails:

As soon as the release week is over, I leave this site until she announces the next record because this happens every single time without fail :icant2::xgiggle: