Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Good morning y'all!

FINAALLLLLYYYYY SOMETHING! :party:

Okay quick thoughts... pissed that it's a leak. Was really hoping for this era to be leak free (unless girl did it herself... not such a stretch to believe)...

That melody is gorgeous from what I can tell. Similar production style to NFR but those layered vocals are giving me HM vibes. Less stripped down than NFR. It's hard to tell from such a small snippet... But it sounds like a song that builds momentum. I can imagine the last chorus and outro reaching a bombastic crescendo of drums and subtle trippy beats. 

It's direct. It's bold. And she's still front and centre in the production!

My fire is stoked for now. A release is just on the horizon, guys. Not long now. :godlaugh:

6 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Do we know the source of the leak? Perhaps it's coming this Friday and that's why someone got hands into an Apple Music 30 seconds preview like it happened with Hope

someone said it was some russian website again? I wanna know too.

it could even be a demo 

I mean, she literally uploaded a demo for Summer Bummer on YouTube at first by mistake 

i really liked the 8 seconds we got (mostly because i'm a sucker for slow love songs) and i guess this is a sign that it has to drop soon, right? soon as in either a week or two or in october :candy: can't wait 

7 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

it could even be a demo 

I mean, she literally uploaded a demo for Summer Bummer on YouTube at first by mistake 

So you agree it's getting uploaded this week :creepna:

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i wrote under byrons post that i feel bad for fans sending him rats and he deleted the comment and blocked me ??:crai:

he wanted this mess

it's part of this era aesthetic 

I really loved the snippet. 

I can see how this can be an introduction to COCC!!  I mean I’m sure we will have some little bit upbeat songs. (I mean we have TJF)... so I’m really okay with this.. I can’t wait to sing alooooooong!!!! :trisha::wowcry::karaoke:

9 second snippet leaking of a song that has been spreading around for months now does not imply a release date this week.

I suggest you take a nap for a couple of weeks. They don't want the music to overshadow Violet's release and confuse the casual fans. Her manager said it himself.