Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Sorry about the scat again, but it's over, moment's gone, user's banned, posts deleted, and I've moved the posts freaking out about it to the Random Conversation Thread so we can return to regularly scheduled programming AKA COTCC discussion!

xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Ok, so whenever I play PvZ Garden Warfare, I play honeymoon - perfect soundtrack. Well last night I was thinking about this map that looked country clubish - though I saw no chemtrails, but it was a video game, so zombies are like confirmed? Well at least plants are...

57 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I hope a good handful of the songs have HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI level of lyricism in terms of rawness. I feel like that song was the gateway to her being more in control of her story than ever before (even though she always was)!

At this point I don't even care about lyrics. She's already proved that she's a great writer, now give me St. Tropez and Go Go Dancer. :hooker:

ok I know I’ve been the first to shoot down that “witch” on twitter but two weird coincidences I saw on their TL today was getting something exactly right with Melanie Martinez album (? Idk don’t listen to her) and something about Lana and the birds, which she made reference to today?? 

maybe that fraud is making some points...

21 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

ok I know I’ve been the first to shoot down that “witch” on twitter but two weird coincidences I saw on their TL today was getting something exactly right with Melanie Martinez album (? Idk don’t listen to her) and something about Lana and the birds, which she made reference to today?? 

maybe that fraud is making some points...

honestly that officially tipped me over. I definitely believe her because she got it down to the EXACT lyric and that’s fuckin CRAZY

8 minutes ago, TheCOCCera said:

honestly that officially tipped me over. I definitely believe her because she got it down to the EXACT lyric and that’s fuckin CRAZY

Ya unless it’s like someone that is an insider masquerading as a witch to troll twitter stans, which would definitely be a lot of work lol, it sorta made me be like :0

Hi everyone. Work sucked. Lana is so stunningly, brilliantly beautiful it hurt me, those pearls...PURL. ES. SCENT!! Hahah, but im so excited shes excited for Violet, as am I. I dont think ill be granted any blessings on Spotify in 26 minutes, but I do hope as Violet releases, she goes overdrive for Chemtrails. Lord let it be so our Queen

2 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Hi everyone. Work sucked. Lana is so stunningly, brilliantly beautiful it hurt me, those pearls...PURL. ES. SCENT!! Hahah, but im so excited shes excited for Violet, as am I. I dont think ill be granted any blessings on Spotify in 26 minutes, but I do hope as Violet releases, she goes overdrive for Chemtrails. Lord let it be so our Queen

Is it really that impossible to surprise drop a song digitally? Build some hype with a surprise, LDR! :lanahairflip3:

Just now, conceptart47 said:

Is it really that impossible to surprise drop a song digitally? Build some hype with a surprise, LDR! :lanahairflip3:

.......be still now, don't get my hopes up!!! Lord its a bottle swiggin night isnt it. Its never impossible! Hahaha thank you for this 20 minute psychosis im about to go through. Truly though this is fun, and at least I have an 80min long Sufjan album and Melanie confirmed. But I want Lana damnit!

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

.......be still now, don't get my hopes up!!! Lord its a bottle swiggin night isnt it. Its never impossible! Hahaha thank you for this 20 minute psychosis im about to go through. Truly though this is fun, and at least I have an 80min long Sufjan album and Melanie confirmed. But I want Lana damnit!

The sufjan album is amazing so at least there’s that tonight!!

it’s making me fine to wait a few weeks for COCC honestly. 

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The sufjan album is amazing so at least there’s that tonight!!

it’s making me fine to wait a few weeks for COCC honestly. 

Excellent taste!! But no, not the finest water in the world can quench my thirst for some Chem related music. 13 minutes to disappointment yall, im grabbing the whiskey!

4 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

Idk where they found this, I like it

i'm automatically skeptical bc it's from a random twitter account, but it's very well made regardless if it's real or not, i love how it has the audio of sylvia plath reading her poem "tulips". <3

tumblr_mh5zgbLJn91qee5hmo1_400.gifv

*~ n e o n  p a l m  s w a y ~*