Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Next weekend is tomorrow or the next Saturday?

Next weekend, so October 2nd!

โ™ฅ ๐•ด๐–’๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–” ๐–‰๐–”๐–•๐–Šย โ™ฅ

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

ย 

I would. Hallucinogenics is... cute, but it's a little too Mumford & Sons for me. I don't want it anywhere near the album, tbh.

Yeah I get you, definitely a grower. I wouldn't mind it if it fits with the album's greater picture, sonically.

2 minutes ago, reaperofthepack said:

Honestly Hallucinogenics would fit on album with CHEMTRAILS in the name

don't even go there.ย :oprah:

I love Hallucinogenics, but I feel that even though Lana gets solo moments on the track, Matt Maesonโ€™s vocals still feel like theyโ€™re in the lead when they sing together (which is for most of it)ย so I doubt it would be on COTCC!ย 

As much as I want to be delulu she's not gonna post anything about COCC this week. This remix track just got released and Violet hardcover is not out yet. She gonna wait a few days to take the COCC out so that the news don't take the spotlight off the book and that remix-cover-song

15 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

realistically speaking, the album SHOULD be done and mastered by now if she didnโ€™t add dealer. she also has a finished, high-budget music video and at least 2 photo shoots done. so, i think itโ€™s entirely possible for the album to be dropped in October. but will she actually do it? lana is unpredictable. i really hope October is the month. i donโ€™t want to wait till 2021.ย 

even if she did add Dealer I think itโ€™s safe to say by week 1 or 2 of August the album was done being mastered (the insider said it was being mastered in July)ย 

ย 

I think at least something is happening in October, and it might spill into November...or it could all happen in October, I just think everything happening in one month is a lot. I definitely think LMLYLAW and COTCC music video is happening next monthย 

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Next weekend, so October 2nd!

ย 

i wouldnโ€™t get too hype just cuz thatโ€™s when violetโ€™s cds/vinyls come out. but MAYBE she announces something along with the release. fingers crossed.ย 

Animated GIF

2 minutes ago, reaperofthepack said:

Honestly Hallucinogenics would fit on album with CHEMTRAILS in the name

ย 

Off topic but your dog is so cuteย :wub:

ย 

Anyway, I think she could release a single next friday to both boost Violet sales and start COCC promo! I have a feeling she was shooting single cover wiht Neil yesterday (he commented the boomerang post and we can see male shoes in the story in which she's showing the book, but it could also be Charlie so idk), those pearls give me lmlylaw tease don't know why...

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i think her next post will be on monday/tuesday about the book again. then oct 2nd when the physicals of the audiobook come out. then after those 2 days, weโ€™re in the clear for COCC-related news.ย 

oh shit i forgot about that, well its over

next friday cancelledย :krylie:

โ™ฅ ๐•ด๐–’๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–” ๐–‰๐–”๐–•๐–Šย โ™ฅ

I feel like Violet being released on Sep 29th and the rest Oct 2nd makes it feel like a huge gap (at least to me it did) but looking at the calendar now I realize itโ€™s all the same week. I think them being different months made them feel so much more spread out.ย 
ย 

Within 3 weeks from today, I have a very strong feeling weโ€™re going to be where we wanted to be in Augustย 

I still can't understand why she couldn't give us a date or just the month of COCC release at the beginning of September. Like we get you delayed it and you have Violet on the way okay, but just give us a date or month to look forward to while in the meantime we buy, read and listen to your poetry project

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

I still can't understand why she couldn't give us a date or just the month of COCC release at the beginning of September. Like we get you delayed it and you have Violet on the way okay, but just give us a date or month to look forward to while in the meantime we buy, read and listen to your poetry project

Itโ€™s very possible she doesnโ€™t/didnโ€™t know even that much. She told magazines NFR was to be released in March, but in March she took to her burner twitter to say the album was done but she had no idea when it would be releasedย 

ย 

she is part of a label, and as much freedom as she has, she also has as many restrictions and dates she has to followย