Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

So a theory. I saw that heart and song Twitter post, maybe I didnt go far back enough cus i didn't see much discussion HOWEVER.

1. The song could just be a message as its core theme and lyrics are that you can't please everyone. BUTTT

2. The song could be her cover as it is totally her aesthetic and Rick Nelson passed away in an airplane accident on his personal plane, i believe only the pilots survived-for those who listed to Sportcruiser on Violet, know that Lana made a hiccup during her flight lessons that was quite scary in the moment,This could be a small wink to that.

Or maybe I'm just crazy :)

(if this was discussed I am SO sorry)

So the Twitter witch (:toofloppy: I love our sources this era, truly iconic) says the music video is done (but we petty much already knew that since the video director finished Selena’s in 12 days and it’s been almost a month since filming) and Lana has until Wednesday before the witch ‘hits send tweet’

I get wanting info, I’m getting more and more antsy as time goes on, but 1) I don’t think the witch has anything concrete and 2) Let Violet shine. I think the poetry feels older than it is because she’s been teasing it since 2018, and the audiobook came out in July. The book itself isn’t even officially released yet, the more I think about it, the more I feel this year will be poetry and COTCC will be more a 2021 thing (unless she squeezes the album out between Violet and Iron Gates)

Especially with people close to her saying that the album isn’t coming out anytime soon

I still don’t understand the radio silence on cocc, maybe it’s just me but I feel like if she just came out with some clear and legit info then people would be able to focus on & celebrate the release of violet more? 

:pft: we really are starving out here 

“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus

28 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

So the Twitter witch (:toofloppy: I love our sources this era, truly iconic) says the music video is done (but we petty much already knew that since the video director finished Selena’s in 12 days and it’s been almost a month since filming) and Lana has until Wednesday before the witch ‘hits send tweet’

I get wanting info, I’m getting more and more antsy as time goes on, but 1) I don’t think the witch has anything concrete and 2) Let Violet shine. I think the poetry feels older than it is because she’s been teasing it since 2018, and the audiobook came out in July. The book itself isn’t even officially released yet, the more I think about it, the more I feel this year will be poetry and COTCC will be more a 2021 thing (unless she squeezes the album out between Violet and Iron Gates)

Especially with people close to her saying that the album isn’t coming out anytime soon

Which people close to her said anything? her sister’s friend who’s not very close to Lana, drunk, talking about her shit ? i meaaan there’s better insiders than that, i doubt she knows anything :horror:

and the other people close to her aka her band and managers all said it’s coming soon, so it’s definitely not next year. Also also, it’s not a secret but they kinda know there’s not many people who care about the poetry book, i doubt her managers will let the book take up too much time and money when it’s not as lucrative as a real album people are anticipating. 

30 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

:toofloppy: Lizzy found dead in a ditch

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

:toofloppy: Lizzy found dead in a ditch

it’s bruja’s confidence for me cause she’s really out here threatening Lana :omfg2: i’m living for it, but for real (i doubt she knows anything) what infos could she have? and why wednesday ? it’s getting weird 

Wishing it wasn’t totally inappropriate to ask they girl who talks about her poop why she claims it’s not coming soon even though I know it is :smokes3:

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Wishing it wasn’t totally inappropriate to ask they girl who talks about her poop why she claims it’s not coming soon even though I know it is :smokes3:

Lets not! Someone mentioned she was having an emotional breakdown. Talking all dirty like that. Sis wishes she knew chemtrails details.

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Lets not! Someone mentioned she was having an emotional breakdown. Talking all dirty like that. Sis wishes she knew chemtrails details.