Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Just now, wild caged animal said:

Somebody probably pointed this out already butt... Bodega Bae as a title is similar to Venice Bitch

I still think this comes up in her poetry book tho. I guess we'll find out tomorrow:glasses:

That's kinda true tho :wat:

51 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Busty Del Rey

Lana Del Tit

Titty Del Rey

Lana Del Boob

Boobie Del Rey

Lana Del Bust 

Chesty Del Rey

Lana Del Chest

*~cast your votes now~* 

mrs-garrett-rack.jpg

Claiming Lana Del Tit and Titty Del Rey

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

26 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Somebody probably pointed this out already butt... Bodega Bae as a title is similar to Venice Bitch

I still think this comes up in her poetry book tho. I guess we'll find out tomorrow:glasses:

You guys remember Santa Monica Sinner from that fake tracklist? :wowcry:

17 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

That ducking radio station didn’t respond yet

But hey, do we have any news?

theres no way its coming out october 3. its 4 days since today and source code mentions preorder

12 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

theres no way its coming out october 3. its 4 days since today and source code mentions preorder

For the physical album 

COCC IN MY HAIR

Anyways... I don't believe in twitter bruja like at all but... they've twitted a month ago that Lanz wanted 1000 doves for her mv and now they're hinting at a wedding themed mv... they've also said to look at her towel in the bodega bae story and like someone has already pointed maybe she's wearing a shoulderless wedding dress under it (also her hairdo looks bride-ish)!

What if in the mv the doves went crazy and started attacking the newlyweds and the guests turning the wedding into a bloodbath?

This is just speculation and straight up fan fiction, but something like that would be cool :mj:

Also, the chemtrails could be represented by the doves flying in line...

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Anyways... I don't believe in twitter bruja like at all but... they've twitted a month ago that Lanz wanted 1000 doves for her mv and now they're hinting at a wedding themed mv... they've also said to look at her towel in the bodega bae story and like someone has already pointed maybe she's wearing a shoulderless wedding dress under it (also her hairdo looks bride-ish)!

What if in the mv the doves went crazy and started attacking the newlyweds and the guests turning the wedding in a bloodbath?

This is just speculation and straight up fan fiction, but something like that would be cool :mj:

I hope the Bodega Bae shoot was the shoot for the Album trailer. :defeated:

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

What if in the mv the doves went crazy and started attacking the newlyweds and the guests turning the wedding in a bloodbath?

that would be cool but this would have to be high budget video and it wasnt unless they kept it a huge secret or they recorded it along with Cocc music video on sept 1

With Twitter Bruja all they do is make educated guesses. Like I could say, Lana will have an album cover with chemtrails a plane, on a balcony in a dress.  Chances of some of that being true are high. It’s a common trick psychics use ...provide vague information which is really based on stuff we already know. 

as for the dealer snippet..I laughed lol 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

that would be cool but this would have to be high budget video and it wasnt unless they kept it a huge secret or they recorded it along with Cocc music video on sept 1

Maybe they shot multiple videos back then or maybe that pic was taken on the set of COCC mv and she posted it just now... or, as you said, they're filming something big, keeping it secret! They can always add birds in CGI, btw

Lanarat.png

I'm telling my twin sister about all of our tragedies and she goes, "Omg Lana release your album, look at whats happened to the boards,your people are rolling in feces." Lololol people feel our pain. However at least we know she'll discuss Violet tomorrow (???) And maybe just casually drop the new release date, just like she did the Sep 5th date. Even if she lies again, I have no more heart to break, so let's do it.

4 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Maybe they shot multiple videos back then or maybe that pic was taken on the set of COCC mv and she posted it just now... or, as you said, they're filming something big, keeping it secret! They can always add birds in CGI, btw

COCC visual album? :defeated: We could only dream, but to think about it...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Imagine if she had never told us about Chemtrails in May. Imagine if we didn’t go the whole summer building anticipation for new music. Imagine neither Lana or Ben ever posting a TJF snippet and promising “soon”. Imagine September came and she never had to post that video on the set of the music vid because of the false date she gave. Imagine getting to this week and actually being excited about the prospect of Violet coming out because there wasn’t another bigger, more obscure thing looming in the background. That’s the timeline I wish I was in. 

sometimes I wish she could keep stuff to herself. If we didn’t know about Chemtrails this would be a joyous week in celebration of her poetry and then whenever it’s time for Chemtrails to come forth it would be an amazing reveal. 

sigh

(I vacillate between optimism and pessimism at least 5 times a day it’s chaotic) 

31 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Imagine if she had never told us about Chemtrails in May. Imagine if we didn’t go the whole summer building anticipation for new music. Imagine neither Lana or Ben ever posting a TJF snippet and promising “soon”. Imagine September came and she never had to post that video on the set of the music vid because of the false date she gave. Imagine getting to this week and actually being excited about the prospect of Violet coming out because there wasn’t another bigger, more obscure thing looming in the background. That’s the timeline I wish I was in. 

sometimes I wish she could keep stuff to herself. If we didn’t know about Chemtrails this would be a joyous week in celebration of her poetry and then whenever it’s time for Chemtrails to come forth it would be an amazing reveal. 

sigh

(I vacillate between optimism and pessimism at least 5 times a day it’s chaotic) 

I think about this all the time! Or even the album gets released in September like she wanted, but the poetry book was released months and months ago! I think if the poetry book was released earlier this year (like July when the audio book came out, or 2018, or 2019) COTCC would have been dropped by now, no issue..

In Interview magazine she said the record was almost perfect, but not broken up how she wanted because she was too busy with the poetry, and in that video she posted on the 1st she said she loves the album, so it’s clearly done! Violet is what caused the album delay.

im totally with you, I also bounce between really optimistic (the album is probably coming out next month!) and extremely pessimistic (we haven’t heard anything COTCC related at all since the video she posted on the first, so it’s possible it’s not even coming out this year)

editing to add, I guess we have heard information about the album since September 1st, in Interview magazine, but it was a very small slice of information that was followed along with the false “Album due out this month” which in all fairness it probably was. It’s the lack of communication for me tbh