Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Just now, yayoop said:

I mean we are Lana fans :lel:

Isn't it fucking fabulous. :candy:

Just now, past the bushes said:

lmaooo we really get happy when someone repeats our delusions :sadcore:

It's a WHOLE MOOD :sass:

1 minute ago, Lemonade Tears said:

The way we (when she announced the album) really thought she had a thought out album rollout planned & we would finally get a well organized era, without lies & fear of album delays...:noparty:

The clownery of it all :toofloppy:

Guysss... I just looked at Charlie's story again & the girl behind the mic has a tattoo on her left arm that looks kinda like a snake or smth (you can see it in the very last frame). So I looked at Chuck's pictures to see if it's her and she didn't have that tattoo in March 2019:

So does someone here know if she got that tattoo in the meantime? 

Because if she didn't that wasn't Chuck

10 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

Guysss... I just looked at Charlie's story again & the girl behind the mic has a tattoo on her left arm that looks kinda like a snake or smth (you can see it in the very last frame). So I looked at Chuck's pictures to see if it's her and she didn't have that tattoo in March 2019:

Hide contents

i thought chuck was the one behind that girl holding microphone

7 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

Reveal hidden contents

Chuck has been known to wear fake tattoo sleeves that she bought at Spirit Halloween. Clearly you're not a real fan if you didn't know that. 

29 minutes ago, Lemonade Tears said:

The way we (when she announced the album) really thought she had a thought out album rollout planned & we would finally get a well organized era, without lies & fear of album delays...:noparty:

tbh i knew that when she announced the date in May that it would never pan out, but i had hope for something a little more timely without the limbo period once she posted that video at the beginning of the month

we got the one magazine cover and then not another peep and the video is now officially a month old :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i thought chuck was the one behind that girl holding microphone

Oooh that makes more sense, you're right!

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

tbh i knew that when she announced the date in May that it would never pan out, but i had hope for something a little more timely without the limbo period once she posted that video at the beginning of the month

we got the one magazine cover and then not another peep and the video is now officially a month old :rip: 

I was really one of those clowns that thought she was telling the truth because "No way she would announce a date if she isn't 100% sure about the release":toofloppy:. Little did I know that the album would still not be finished the week before Sept 5th. I'm never trusting her again!:crai:

does lana have to announce the pre order exactly 1 month in advance? or has she done a quicker rollout before? 

imo I think if it wasn’t for the book we would have gotten more news by now so i’m hoping the rollout will be quicker to makeup for that 

Just now, bel air rose said:

does lana have to announce the pre order 1 month exactly in advance? or has she done a quicker rollout before? 

imo I think if it wasn’t for the book we would have gotten more news by now so i’m hoping the rollout will be quicker to makeup for that 

I hope so too, and if she announces it on September 30th that it'll be coming out on October 30th then that would be a whole month 

4 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

does lana have to announce the pre order exactly 1 month in advance? or has she done a quicker rollout before? 

i think she dropped preorder 9 days before lfl album dropped

1 minute ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I hope so too, and if she announces it on September 30th that it'll be coming out on October 30th then that would be a whole month 

even if she announced a few days into october I think an october 30th release could still be possible 

honeymoon she announced preorder 28 days in advance 

streets are saying that one of the poems in her book includes a witchcraft ritual disguised as a poem, i'd love to have a song like that on chemtrails 

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

streets are saying that one of the poems in her book includes a witchcraft ritual disguised as a poem, i'd love to have a song like that on chemtrails 

Girl what? Post it please! :pussypower: