Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

1 minute ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

I mean would it make sense dropping anything not Violet related? Mark my words, next post is going to be Lana reading a random poem from the book that is not on the audiobook.

That would make the most sense tbh. Anything COCC related is very unlikely at this point. 

Yeah I don't think we'll get COCC related announcements until the physicals are out this Friday

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

That Elyanna girl that was tagged on chunk's insta is the one being filmed and it looks like she's a singer... I don't understand anything... why would Lana and all her recent team be there too? I don't think it's a collab either so... Maybe she will just appear as an actress but it's still weird.

I feel like chuck probably just tagged everyone there and Lana went because the videos being directed by her sister, and she’s friends with the people chuck typically works with 

I don’t think it’s Lana related. I see where Chuck edited the post and the tag for Lana is not there. They run in same circles and know a lot of the same people. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chuck met some through Lana, Sheridan for example, and now is using them for other artists/projects she’s working on.  

Who tf really knows though.  At the end of the day we just leave being more confused than we started lol!

3 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

I mean would it make sense dropping anything not Violet related? Mark my words, next post is going to be Lana reading a random poem from the book that is not on the audiobook.

That would make the most sense tbh. Anything COCC related is very unlikely at this point. 

Not even that, insiders already claimed she's gonna post this

Spoiler

Sylvia...

Spoiler

I knew what you meant when you talked about swimming in the ocean and leaving your patent leather black shoes pointing towards it, while you swam :oic2:

Sheridan is signed to an agency, of which Lana is a client, so I think if both her and Sheridan are there, then we can assume it’s for Lana, as they are contractually related. Elyanna and Sheridan don’t follow each other, and Sheridan always follows his clients, so I think Elyanna is just an actress or extra in the video or is part of the creative team.

But I could be wrong, Lana could just be there to help! she did say in 2017 that she still helped out as an assistant to Chuck‘s projects if the artist wasn’t big like her, and this Elyanna singer seems to be underground still!

EDIT: oh @littleredpartydress

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Sheridan is signed to an agency, of which Lana is a client, so I think if both her and Sheridan are there, then we can assume it’s for Lana, as they are contractually related. Elyanna and Sheridan don’t follow each other, and Sheridan always follows his clients, so I think Elyanna is just an actress or extra in the video or is part of the creative team.

But I could be wrong, Lana could just be there to help! she did say in 2017 that she still helped out as an assistant to Chuck‘s projects if the artist wasn’t big like her, and this Elyanna singer seems to be underground still!

EDIT: oh @littleredpartydress

The life of the Delulu :rip:

10 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Chuck put up two stories of Lana filming her talking about the video, it’s for that elyanna person 

why elyanna cant be just a model or an actress in the project and that’s it? why lana is there then?

:smile3:

I’m still looking for my own version of America :trisha: but it’s ok, guys! There are so many more beautiful mysteries to unravel in our lifetime ;) and that’s what makes the record worth the wait! We’ve found light on here as a result of being kept in the dark and that’s all part of the bigger plan :kiss3: