Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Visiting this thread has become a torture:rip:  It’s sad to think that October is our last chance to get music. from November to mid-January is a holiday season and Lana would never release “COCC” during  Christmas

I hate to be a downer but I don’t realistically see this album until mid-November. Hopefully we’ll at least get LMLYLAW in early October and the title track in late October.

I wanted it to be out before my next flight but I fly quite a lot so I guess it’s not an issue :diva: the good sis will either serve me a soundtrack for Miami to NYC, NYC to Miami, or Miami to Puerto Rico 

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

it doesnt make any sense that lana won’t be there 

her makeup artist is tagged already& her brother is there as well 

pretty sure it’s for lana

they always work with the same people pretty much 

so it's not surprising that Chuck is bringing her friends to that set 

afterthought : I understand it's hard to keep our hype down (I'm talking about myself as well) but it must suck for someone like Chuck that any fucking thing she does, people just talk about her sister 

as if her own projects don't matter 

2 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

afterthought : I understand it's hard to keep our hype down (I'm talking about myself as well) but it must suck for someone like Chuck that any fucking thing she does, people just talk about her sister 

as if her own projects don't matter 

This - and it’s really adding salt to the wound when people bash her work just because it’s hers. Chuck is actually quite talented and it’s a shame that a handful of Lana’s fans can’t appreciate that!