Jump to content
Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Recommended Posts

I got bored and made a fake track list 😊 

  1. Chemtrails Over the Country Club
  2. Tulsa Jesus Freak
  3. White Dress Waitress 
  4. Hotel
  5. Let Me Love You Like A Women 
  6. White Hot Forever 
  7. Loner Girl
  8. If This Is the End I Want A Boyfriend
  9. Come When You Call Me
  10. Tale of New York
  11. Dealer
  12. A Future Worth Living.. But Only With You In It

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i feel like news always comes whenever i manifest a cover (you're welcome :smile2:) so today I'm manifesting a cover of jeff buckley's cover of mama, you've been on my mind by bob dylan - lana definitely was inspired by his cover of the Other Woman in my opinion and bob dylan's from the midwest so it makes sense :wub:  also it would only add more confusion to the lana and patty relationship and I'm here for it - news probably coming tomorrow because of me xxx 

 

 


DJhy65Q.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

So with LA.WAITLY being taken off of streaming services, does that mean something else is coming to replace it? Or does it mean nothing at all now that the book is actually out?

 

maybe the full audiobook will be on streaming platforms when the physicals come out oct 2nd 


Animated GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

i feel like news always comes whenever i manifest a cover (you're welcome :smile2:) so today I'm manifesting a cover of jeff buckley's cover of mama, you've been on my mind by bob dylan - lana definitely was inspired by his cover of the Other Woman in my opinion and bob dylan's from the midwest so it makes sense :wub:  also it would only add more confusion to the lana and patty relationship and I'm here for it - news probably coming tomorrow because of me xxx 

 

 

 

i'm listening to this right now and i'm definitely going to have to start getting into jeff buckley :xcry: this is really sweet, it reminds me of chelsea hotel no. 2 and goodbye kiss!


tumblr_mh5zgbLJn91qee5hmo1_400.gifv

*~ n e o n  p a l m  s w a y ~*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

 

maybe the full audiobook will be on streaming platforms when the physicals come out oct 2nd 

oh yeah i have to go pick up my vinyl's at my sister's house. they should be coming soon


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lana's currently curled up at home, getting ready to watch Trump decimate Biden in the Presidential Debates...whilst she has a nagging feeling in the back of her mind, that she's forgotten to do something. Take the trash out? Yeah, that's probably it. S'Alright. Can wait until tomorrow....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Red Dress said:

Lana's currently curled up at home, getting ready to watch Trump decimate Biden in the Presidential Debates...whilst she has a nagging feeling in the back of her mind, that she's forgotten to do something. Take the trash out? Yeah, that's probably it. S'Alright. Can wait until tomorrow....

pls don’t start manifesting this 🤢🔫:icant:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...