Jump to content
Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

Recommended Posts

Just now, COCC said:

As desperate as I am for some throbbing COCC, I‘m still happy that she doesnt share clips of the songs like in the NFR era. We’ll have an album full of songs you we have never listened to (apart from LMLYLAW and TJF) :wowcry:

That's just another indicator that we might be still 1 year away from getting this album lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HeartbreakHotel said:

That's just another indicator that we might be still 1 year away from getting this album lol.


I like to think she is aware of how much she teased last time and wants this to be more of a surprise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, electra said:

i say this in every pre-release thread but honestly i do not know what you guys have been discussing since september 5th. 

Discussing a new timeline every time one of her sibling, band member or stylist is posting something that may or may not be Lana-related. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, electra said:

i say this in every pre-release thread but honestly i do not know what you guys have been discussing since september 5th. 

"tomorrow then" "it has to be tomorrow" "she has to say something tomorrow" "perhaps next week" "this friday" "next friday" "manifesting" "where is she" "she hates us" "end of september" "early october" "cocctober" "zimzalabimzum" "i can smell it" "can you feel it" "i can feel it" "lana delay" "its never coming" "someone posted something" "is this a shoot?" "i can hear lana" "her insta feed is prepared" "will she post something" "shes online" "she liked something" "she followed someone" "her hairstylist is here" "announcement tomorrow" "next tuesday" "we're clowns" "i hate the poetry book" 

 

stuff like that


♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alright last night I had a dream that a new version of Happiness was going to be on COCC with some updated lyrics and new instrumentals and someone on Lanaboards had posted a screenshot saying it was going to be a bop LOL

 

These were some of the updated lyrics as far as I can remember

 

{...}

every day is a lullaby

dreaming on the vine and I'm getting high

 

I am ashamed of myself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

alright last night I had a dream that a new version of Happiness was going to be on COCC with some updated lyrics and new instrumentals and someone on Lanaboards had posted a screenshot saying it was going to be a bop LOL

 

These were some of the updated lyrics as far as I can remember

 

{...}

every day is a lullaby

dreaming on the vine and I'm getting high

 

I am ashamed of myself.

 

Question For The Culture has entered the chat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I'm at work right now but what the fuck happened here. Who the fuck is  Elyannia and how is Lana involved in it? 

And why did  @xxmissdaytonaxx left #TeamDelusional 

We can't lose one of our best members if not the best!!!!

 

 

@xxmissdaytonaxx figured out that #TeamDelusional was always a mistake. And thus, #TeamCocctober is standing with open arms. :illumilana2:

 

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

"tomorrow then" "it has to be tomorrow" "she has to say something tomorrow" "perhaps next week" "this friday" "next friday" "manifesting" "where is she" "she hates us" "end of september" "early october" "cocctober" "zimzalabimzum" "i can smell it" "can you feel it" "i can feel it" "lana delay" "its never coming" "someone posted something" "is this a shoot?" "i can hear lana" "her insta feed is prepared" "will she post something" "shes online" "she liked something" "she followed someone" "her hairstylist is here" "announcement tomorrow" "next tuesday" "we're clowns" "i hate the poetry book" 

 

stuff like that

The way you read us all like that. And it's all true!! :diva::fabcat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping for these sounds on COCC (but we all know it won't happen), but perhaps the album after? Let's join hands ya'll

 

 

 


 

“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.”


 Anais Nin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...