Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

damn this thread is deader than my grandma... even that dumb bruja bitch pulled out last minute and is pretending to take "time off" when she was supposed to drop something today after threatening Lana (also wtf was that?) 

it’s not like i believed her in anyway but it would’ve at least soothed our nerves for like...15 minutes :um2:

so whom here gonna hack the twitter psychic and leak her addy? :sass: ima pull up on this hoe and read that crystal ball my god damn self 

“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

"tomorrow then" "it has to be tomorrow" "she has to say something tomorrow" "perhaps next week" "this friday" "next friday" "manifesting" "where is she" "she hates us" "end of september" "early october" "cocctober" "zimzalabimzum" "i can smell it" "can you feel it" "i can feel it" "lana delay" "its never coming" "someone posted something" "is this a shoot?" "i can hear lana" "her insta feed is prepared" "will she post something" "shes online" "she liked something" "she followed someone" "her hairstylist is here" "announcement tomorrow" "next tuesday" "we're clowns" "i hate the poetry book" 

stuff like that

sweet 

gonna make a bot to automate my next posts 

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

so whom here gonna hack the twitter psychic and leak her addy? :sass: ima pull up on this hoe and read that crystal ball my god damn self 

she’s talking about her dreams and death?? bitch we don’t care give us the COCC tea ffs :lange:

think we sold off the 5th too easy and just ended up getting news mercy'd from a hair stylist. 
but the spirit was there, and it was fun for a lot people u've got to admit. not to be devoid of intelligence etc. but it's nice to be a bit more optimistic u know? if some are allowed to be openly more pessimistic w/o a care, then it's only fair that the other side gets to express what their will aligns with. could show a lot about someone's character during a more trickier time if u ask me. 

that being said. the odds of her having some sort of midnite release seems too close to none, and even if we came up w all the reasons as to how, it wouldn't matter bc it wouldn't be our decision to make. it would've been nice to have the option of listening to some snippets personally, self control etc. but I was hoping Woman would've been mentioned already, if not sometime this near future/week. 

the book just came in earlier this night, and I'll probably be keeping a pocket for references that match song titles, themes. (1000 Fires, a current favorite). 

I didn't even bother w the insta posts and stories, if it's important we'll know more about it. but. what gets me thinking is how similar the setting is with one of her paintings, of women around the hay field that she mentioned earlier this year(?). someone can pull up the photo if they wanna, idea credit me tho bc no one's even touched on that. could also thematically parallel the title track being about her siblings and friends. I want to say yes, but wouldn't be disappointed if it wasn't. there are different ways of promoting the record and aside from some theories, it just results in more questions. if it's important we'll know more about it later so, chilling.
/

we already know what the title track's more about. 
TJF, based off the snippet, similar to a Cinnamon-like track. the speed and tempo get me wondering which part of the track it is. guessing it might be towards the end. 

L..Woman: seems like the most straightforward in meaning. she's real in touch w her femininity and how she defines it so it's promising. lowkey gives me a more mature Burning Desire mixed w Guns 'n Roses (track) vibes. can't explain any more preciser than that. 

White Dress/Waitress probably deals w service, servitude. white collar? submissiveness? the color white usually connoting virginal energy, purity. either it's new or it's getting clean. or it's standing its ground in how it is. it gives me bleak vibes. I wonder if it'll remind me of rainy days at some diner or something. 

If this is the end .. Boyfriend. Grenadine. not really sure. former seems quite literal. latter, seems too much like an interlude. 

Dealer, dealing. giving and taking, seeing to how the culture question post is still a very real thing, her past 2 records being more accommodating, the literal yelling mention, and just how it's more in nature of some people to be patient that way but end up releasing. there's got to be a cause. I wonder how refined it is and what the core of it's like. 

helping Navajo, feminism. mentions Chemtrails as a she. poetry. quarantine this is gonna sound so funny, but it's literally tied by the fact that she's freer now, and I wanna know where that freedom's taken her, and what she's held on tighter to in life. 
/

lemme further mention like I've been waaaay earlier this thread. 
Pearls ftw, pearlescent vinyl, that pearl textured design, holographic. that or some orange variant to complete the rainbow. why pearls? reasoning in some previous post.

Spoiler

pearl-color-of-oyster-shell-inside-pictu agoya-mother-of-pearl-sheet-773-800x800.

UO cover, one hand silhouette, looking towards the sun, explosions reflecting off her eyes. sorta fulfilled by the beautiful edit LB Lana made, ty for that, beauty! credit tho. 
single vinyls. 
more practical, subtle merch of quality. 
more HBTB, DT, MDM vibes. agro HM, but more hip hop like BTD. Lfl wouldn't bother as much if it was more cohesive and less forced into being dated. 
Galore/flaunt mag cover fusion, veil'd w some kind of classic Aaron's style to it but of today's times. 

although our methods were and are pretty different at times, we still managed to not bore ourselves for the most part so hey, kudos. personally, fall's my second favorite season, so let's see what else this waiting period brings us. 

this post's probably gonna be delayed, but if anyone wants to discuss, like really discuss, I'm all ears. 

IM SICK OF THIS CLOWNERY! I REALLY THINK SHE IS READING ALL OF THIS AND PROBABLY THINKING “LET MAKE THEM SUFFER A LITTLE MORE” AND I STILL LOVE HER! IT HURTS TO LOVE HER BUT I STILL LOVE HER

COCC IN MY HAIR

it took 1592 pages to find one empty 

of delusions and hype 

with notifications, I'm announcement ready 

almost all the time 

but I still get impatient 

10 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

it took 1592 pages to find one empty 

of delusions and hype 

with notifications, I'm announcement ready 

almost all the time 

but I still get impatient 

and baby onlyyyy thennn....

do i believe all the liessssss :sadcore2:

this pre-release is exhausting tbh. I'm glad we dont have a billion snippets to spoil the album, but at the same time I'm gagggggging for a lead single :suicide:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

45 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

and baby onlyyyy thennn....

do i believe all the liessssss :sadcore2:

this pre-release is exhausting tbh. I'm glad we dont have a billion snippets to spoil the album, but at the same time I'm gagggggging for a lead single :suicide:

can I get cocc?

instead of all these hags

keep on messing with my mind

with all their crazy lies

2 hours ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I'm at work right now but what the fuck happened here. Who the fuck is  Elyannia and how is Lana involved in it? 

And why did  @xxmissdaytonaxx left #TeamDelusional 

We can't lose one of our best members if not the best!!!!

im sorry but i can’t be apart of team delusional anymore. it’s too exhausting. :lange:

Animated GIF

15 hours ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

im an arab so if you’re wondering what she’s saying is يلا يلا means HURRY HURRY 

and her ig story says Chuck + Elyanna = Magic

let’s spam يلا يلا on lana ig comments since she knows what does that mean maybe she will finally do something :creep:

:smile3:

Just think! Tomorrow Team Cocctober (which has only been growing in numbers since August:legend:) transforms into the new TeamDelulu

And in a couple weeks, Team Coccvember will be the new team Delulu!! We can loose if we keep changing the rules 

16 hours ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

im an arab so if you’re wondering what she’s saying is يلا يلا means HURRY HURRY 

and her ig story says Chuck + Elyanna = Magic

it could also mean "Let's go".Thats how I use it at least lol

1 hour ago, gsnlp said:

IM SICK OF THIS CLOWNERY! I REALLY THINK SHE IS READING ALL OF THIS AND PROBABLY THINKING “LET MAKE THEM SUFFER A LITTLE MORE” AND I STILL LOVE HER! IT HURTS TO LOVE HER BUT I STILL LOVE HER

Let Me Torture You Like A Woman