Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out December 10th, 2020/January 7th, 2021

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

she said it at the book signing. kiss yosemite and rbfy goodbye

I-

Maybe there will be other songs on the album that are produced by Jack but co-produced by other people and she just means Dealer is the only song which Jack didn’t produce on at all.. manifesting :gasp: because I really want more than 2 producers on this album 

I think when u think about it, the leaks are part of each album's release. so tech. we get so much already. and so transitorily, 11-13 tracks, and an interlude. 

I hope we get another song like NFR's title track cause to this day I still listen to it and think WHAT WAS THAT. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM. the gorgeous (but horribly mixed) strings, the punch of the opening line, the gorgeous melody, the vocal layering, the YOUUUUUUUUUU, and the YOU MAKE ME BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE at the end like wow :air: she really put her whole pussy into it and we need more. 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

14 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

let her be who she's meant to be

leave my dreams out ur angst bb ty! Ipc6uiO.gif

14 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the vinyl is actually... going to be... off white holographic pearlescent. :brows: vodkaa

Xbjywbr.jpg

27 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

she said it at the book signing. kiss yosemite and rbfy goodbye

she just said “that song was produced by my buddy zac dawes” or something like that. she didn’t necessarily say thats the only song with a different producer, at least it didn’t sound that way to me. I think she was just sharing more about it since someone brought it up 

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

y'know vinyls like that - they are stories that people can identify with... ruqWrPF.gif

OHMYGOD STOOOP :lmao: :lmao: r u. my vinyl soulmate? do u believe in that. do u? bc. ruqWrPF.gif

1 hour ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I would love this tracklist! I honestly can't see LMLYLAW as anything but the opening, which might be just because it's the first song she's released for this album, but like....it just fits so well as the beginning! 

And I agree that Tulsa Jesus Freak and (maybe WHF) are more towards the middle, like Doin' Time, Love Song and Cinnamon Girl

As for White Dress/Waitress, I remember she said it would be a defining moment for the album, so I could see it as like the fourth to last or third to last song, sort of like the "climax" of the album. Either that or I think that it could be in the middle, dividing the first half and the second in some way.

Also, just envisioning a little story to go along with what we sort of know so far but: she wants to leave LA in LMLYLAW and she drives to the Midwest and goes to a lavish country club (Chemtrails mv vibes), meets a guy and possible decides to marry him (Bodega Bae look) but then in White Dress/Waitress she decides he's not the one for her and she doesn't want the lavish Country Club white dress lifestyle, and wants to go back to the simpler things (like being a waitress lol) and idk maybe she decides to end the album by going to Yosemite 

:agree:

Yes!!! I 100% agree with everything you said! <3 I’m hoping the record ends up being like this but I know I’ll love it regardless <333

4 hours ago, veinsineon said:

While on this topic, does anyone else find themselves hearing 50/60 miles north or south will do? It just doesn’t feel right to say 80... I mean what is even 80 miles north and south of LA

80 miles north: shes probably talking about Santa Barbara

80 miles south: Dana Point? San Diego makes more sense for here but it’s around 120 miles

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

r u. my vinyl soulmate? do u believe in that. do u? bc. ruqWrPF.gif

we have to manifest a beautiful vinyl for cotcc, this is the end of boring vinyl records... lana's going to push the boundaries... ruqWrPF.gif

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

we have to manifest a beautiful vinyl for cotcc, this is the end of boring vinyl records... lana's going to push the boundaries... ruqWrPF.gif

ur saying all the rite things rn 

Spoiler

ruqWrPF.gif

3 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

watch the vinyl be pitch black with "Sylvia..." written using LMLYLAW's font

sylvia...

i knew what you meant when you talked about releasing a white pearlescent vinyl and scrapping your boring black vinyls so you could bless the lipsters.

ruqWrPF.gif

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~