Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

2 minutes ago, reaperofthepack said:

I’d rather the album come out November, December ore even next year than have Team Cocctober win. Ride or Die Team DeLuLu

Why so pressed about the fact that Team Cocctober is gonna win? :illumilana2:

8 minutes ago, reaperofthepack said:

I’d rather the album come out November, December ore even next year than have Team Cocctober win. Ride or Die Team DeLuLu

Just accept that Team Cocctober is also Team Delulu and everything is fine :wub:

14 minutes ago, reaperofthepack said:

Hate that for you

nxjk3E.gif

Will probably get to early November and Lana will be using her MissDaytona twitter account tweeting ‘What album?.. I don’ know what a chemtrail is :candy:’ Or something along those lines of vague and lacking care.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Will probably get to early November and Lana will be using her MissDaytona twitter account tweeting ‘What album?’ Or something along those lines of vague and lacking care.

Me trying to enjoy my morning but then logging onto LB to read these COCC conspiracy theories that will unfortunately come true 

giphy-downsized.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Why is everyone so negative today? Violet just got released. I'm sure the announcement is not far (I won't use the s-word :gasp:)

It’s because she has a habit of doing a sleeping beauty act for several weeks after releasing anything, then Ben has to revive her. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, Red Dress said:

At this point I'm pretty sure she just spontaneously found and adopted a new cat, has spent the past couple of days getting it a new bed & shots and whatever...and has literally forgotten that she even has an album due to come out. She'll remember sometime around Christmas when she suddenly realises her oopsie moment, and gifts us all with a 10 second iPhone video of her dancing with her new cat singing "All I Want For Christmas Is Meuwwwww!....Merry Christmas everyone, see you all in the new year with the new album....KayThanxbye!"

The only reliable prediction I've seen to be done.

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

not bruja tweeting shes taking a break from tt when she was supossed to spill something about lana tomorrow

tenor.gif

this isn’t the first time she’s gonna “take a break” 

im sure she’ll be back soon

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Hunty got exposed for lurking LB that's why :willcut:

well then us giving her airtime right now will probably inspire her to come back soon :creep:

She’ll pop up again the second Lana announces something album related and tweet something like “Ah yes, the cards told me it was soon!”

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

not bruja tweeting shes taking a break from tt when she was supossed to spill something about lana tomorrow

tenor.gif

that's because she doesn't actually have any legitimate information :mj2: she couldn't fool me! Wendy Williams GIFs | Tenor

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

Just now, Lustformoney said:

idgaf if its fake, i just love reading those, it gives me hope and its exciting:shh2:

By "break" she must have meant that she'll be right back, gotta go take a crystal bath in the pale moonlight, duh, she's a witch :creepna: