Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

I feel like the “I’m optimistic” posts are giving me severe PTSD to 2018-2019 when every single month ya’ll said “it has to be coming this month it feels right!!” And we didn’t get it until the bottom of the year :poordat:

that said, I’m still hope(is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it)ful that it’s coming this year. I know descriptions can be changed easily, but her merch store still says upcoming album coming 2020, and she shot the  lead single video over a month ago 

violet will shine, and the COCC will come..

we just need to be patient we knew this was going to end up being the plan

30 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

She’ll start this era by changing her profile picture on all social media and streaming services... mark my words 

It's about time... I'm tired of seeing that ugly Doin' Time amateurish cover as her Twitter pfp :pls:

Lanarat.png

32 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

LA lanaboards users need to stake out at the grocery store Ralph’s in the palisades so that we can finally get something out of her

After all those fan break-ins at her house I doubt she’d willingly disclose her preferred grocery store knowing fans would follow her there. She probably goes to Trader Joe’s now :awkney2:

Due to far too many stupid cocc jokes, I will ow be referring to the album as COTCC. Y'all really know how to beat a dead horse. Anyways, I hope Dealer is the start of Riot Girl Lana

11 minutes ago, reaperofthepack said:

Due to far too many stupid cocc jokes, I will ow be referring to the album as COTCC. Y'all really know how to beat a dead horse. Anyways, I hope Dealer is the start of Riot Girl Lana

She has a point, not gonna lie, the whole cocc thing got a tad bit out of control.  Like we get it, y'all are thirsty:wtf:

Just now, past the bushes said:

The only ones keeping the thread alive are the COCC-pun makers, so no slander here :eartha2:

exactly

no one here thinks they're the smartest and funniest people on the planet for making the pun, the pun is being made since day 1 lana decided to call the album chemtrails over the country club so  :scoff:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg

6 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

The only ones keeping the thread alive are the COCC-pun makers, so no slander here :eartha2:

Sorry mom :hairflip:

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

exactly

no one here thinks they're the smartest and funniest people on the planet for making the pun, the pun is being made since day 1 lana decided to call the album chemtrails over the country club so  :scoff:

I mean, technically the  correct one is COTCC. But sure.:stareney3:

I agree like I’ll use COCCtober but that’s it basically it 

all her comments (and everyone around her) are all “COCC LANA i want it ur cocc” and like... I bet sis is regretting the days she decided to make that the title track

:blush3:

EDIT:

I personally would rather have had WHF as the title track still because it’s only 3 letters, but I get why she decided to change it bc yikes white hot forever would land her in such deep water even though we know sis is talking about the clouds and sun rays 

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

I mean, technically the  correct one is COTCC. But sure.

I know

I just meant that people are calling it like that since the album name was revealed, not that it's the correct one

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg