Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

So we got the first single now. I'm guessing the album will be out next year since she hasn't made her mind up about Dealer. Orrrr it'll be out this way since she hasn't added it yet, and postponed to next year if she changes her mind last minute and adds it later.

48K6p1K.gifAPn8GL8.jpg48K6p1K.gif

I was able to hear it. Lana's voice is beautiful. But this could have been a computer generated track. Not her voice but content.

Baby

Diamond

Purple Rain

That's what makes Lana, "Lana" I guess.

What's not to love? 💟

1 minute ago, YUNGATA said:

i wanna go to bed but no other mods are up and going to bed right now would be like leaving the children in the kitchen with the stove on :deadbanana:

Tell Elle to make me a mod :hooker:

48K6p1K.gifAPn8GL8.jpg48K6p1K.gif

so comforting. don't worry it'll hit u when u least expect it. the song's structure, the sway, to then even abruptness is just gonna creep up on ya. it's a fact. u just don't know it yetKlRCfON.gifTnrQ4tZ.gif

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

1 minute ago, YUNGATA said:

i wanna go to bed but no other mods are up and going to bed right now would be like leaving the children in the kitchen with the stove on :deadbanana:

time to give me that mod status :creep:

Spoiler

tbh i dont think it sounds THAT much like NFR. it shares some elements, but idk where on NFR's tracklist id place it

Lana once called me sweetheart so that's that

Can't find it for shit but it's probably for the best, judging by what y'all been saying :gasp::eartha2:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i literally don't understand how gays can listen to

the vocal harmonies

and think that its bad....like where is the taste. i've seen some of u losers praising chromatica in the gaga thread and then.....this audacity.

Just now, reaperofthepack said:

Not the twinks hating on a song bc they can't twerk to it.....Like Godlymoon I fear this will be criminally underrated by the fandom for years

the sad part is that these angry twinks don't even have an a** to twerk.

Just now, electra said:

i literally don't understand how gays can listen to

Hide contents

the vocal harmonies

and think that its bad....like where is the taste. i've seen some of u losers praising chromatica in the gaga thread and then.....this audacity.

you're spilling