Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

11 minutes ago, #glimmeringdarling said:

It’s so lackluster it sounds like a interlude to open up the album. It’s not bad, it’s just like a repeating hook.. so hopefully this is something used to commence the album before the EXPLOSIVE title track 

Yeah I hope this is the opener track to the album. Kinda a preparation to the big songs. At 3 minutes it feels like an interlude.

Just now, past the bushes said:

oops :awk: thought it released where I am

anyways gonna make myself some coffee and listen to The Blackest Day demo brb

Yeah I'm waiting until it's on spotify. So sad that there are no sites where you can upload music files for others to listen to:oprah:

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I've been telling ya'll, this album is gonna read bish'es to FILTH. 

oof lemme tell ya smarty ur absolutely RITE ZTgS9kT.gif:lanahottie:

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

I was about to complain about the cover again but then I remembered those gloves

I'd rather have a bad iPhone selfie cut out than those gloves, so I shall refrain

Those gloves are the devil's oven mittens

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

7 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Does anybody have a link to download the HQ cover of the single? The quality of the Spotify’s one is pretty bad :(

WHY? :um3:

74478fcf3b4e5042e2977d652bbe0025.gif

k2GwJXs.png

have u ascended to this beautiful beautiful track yet? YQDJihw.gif *higher pitch* LEMME TELL U ALL THE WAYS ~ ZhKaPn9.gif

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

I was about to complain about the cover again but then I remembered those gloves

I'd rather have a bad iPhone selfie cut out than those gloves, so I shall refrain

Those gloves are the devil's oven mittens

Lana Del Rey is a vision in beguiling new selfies for the release of her  new book of poetry | Daily Mail Online

Oh you mean these GLAMOUROUS gloves. Love so much Lana Del Rey promoting audiobook on Insta/ first look at the physical book  - Entertainment News - Gaga Daily

The fact that she could have released LMLYLAW as an NFR bonus track

“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.”

Anais Nin

This thread clearly has COVID. Such a lack of taste, get tested gurls!

This is such a masterpiece. For it to be slandered by stans of Foul China is irony at its most potent

Well, she's cute I guess. 3:20 is awfully short for a Lana song tho. I'll probably warm up to it later, once the album is released etc, the same thing happened w/ HBTB, I'm just into different things atm