Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

6 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

chemtrails over the country club 

when is it gonna be enough?

cant we all just live?

chemtrails over the country club

God damn, we’ve had enough

we’re tired of the ignorance and bullshit

a serve!

is it an actual chorus? :pout:

you are boring me to death and im already dead. 

:bodyisready:

I’m really hoping she doesn’t sing the title in chemtrails, that would just kill the vibe for me. It worked with BTD, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and Lust for Life but I don’t think it will sound right with chemtrails

JitteryGloriousAmericanredsquirrel-size_

7 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

is it an actual chorus? :pout:

no i tried to edit it but it wouldn’t let me lmaooo. it was just a concept i came up with! like these lyrics with her and her friends in a vintage car just over the BS that america has been offering. i hope it goes some sassy way like this though!!

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

I’m really hoping she doesn’t sing the title in the title track, that would just kill the vibe for me. It worked with BTD, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and Lust for Life but I don’t think it will sound right with Chemtrails. 

Cheeeeheeeemtrails :karaoke: over the Country Cluuuuhuuuuubp:karaoke:

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

I’m really hoping she doesn’t sing the title in chemtrails, that would just kill the vibe for me. It worked with BTD, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and Lust for Life but I don’t think it will sound right with chemtrails

i think it could work if it’s sang right tbh

Didn’t Jack say, in last month’s interview, that she was on very long path to break down everything to its most authentic essence?

i don’t think we’ll get all the songs from Chemtrails to sound as “stripped” as LMLYLAW, but a couple of them probably will... Many subtle layers like Honeymoon had?!

the way some tracks from LFL could just seem to fit cocc's "soundscape" 

Heroin. 
War 
IMF
White Mustang 
even SB's slight malice. 

:gasp:

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

4 hours ago, FallingCherry said:

Idk if it’s still the case but I saw that a few hours ago, the song was #2 on WorldwIde ITunes! She really did that with no promotion and with a piano driven ballad! Only Twitter stans would say she’s over, because in reality, she still holds a power that most of their faves don’t have.

I can confirm that it's still the case :smile:

74478fcf3b4e5042e2977d652bbe0025.gif

k2GwJXs.png

6 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

I can confirm that it's still the case :smile:

Hell yeah! She really does have that power. She's so timeless, never really on the mainstream's train but every time she waves hello, that train stops and stares. I really hope this success pushes her to speed up the release as much as possible within her control.

6 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Hell yeah! She really does have that power. She's so timeless, never really on the mainstream's train but every time she waves hello, that train stops and stares. I really hope this success pushes her to speed up the release as much as possible within her control.

Yeah but I'd rather have the album in Jan than in Dec.

Early Nov she should release the title track and announce that a week later the video will come. Mid Dec drop a promo single and then release the album in Jan, so that everything doesn't seem so sparse.

74478fcf3b4e5042e2977d652bbe0025.gif

k2GwJXs.png

i see chemtrails video dropping after the mid november. ari drops a new album end of this month and is already a buzz, so she will wait like 2 or 3 weeks after. 

but of course i hope chemtrails single could come before november 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

1 minute ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Yeah but I'd rather have the album in Jan than in Dec.

Early Nov she should release the title track and announce that a week later the video will come. Mid Dec drop a promo single and then release the album in Jan, so that everything doesn't seem so sparse.

I am with you on that. This rollout has been....unfortunate. But at least we're moving now, and December is a super busy time for alot of us, but that January depression is REAL AF. So fully agree, Chem single and video say middle, middle end of November, enjoy some time with her family- then save us all from what I'm sure will be a horrid case of seasonal depression.

lRyF5oZ.pngfa8a7966a9f5c8d4ef236ca1e363cdfd.gif We all know it from our POWERFUL MIND. Delulu's oraclefa8a7966a9f5c8d4ef236ca1e363cdfd.gif

of the YOSEMITE CULT. Isn't this obvious? :eyeroll3:

latest?cb=20180317175704

I can't wait to ♪ FINALLY ♪ cross the threshold

and hear our ultimate victory YOSEMITE!

WE WON!