Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

Day 1 of no LMLYLAW :crai:

Can i say just how hard this is, the hype is unreal. Idk how im gonna survive when more singles drop :oprah2:

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

16 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

lRyF5oZ.pngfa8a7966a9f5c8d4ef236ca1e363cdfd.gif We all know it from our POWERFUL MIND. Delulu's oraclefa8a7966a9f5c8d4ef236ca1e363cdfd.gif

of the YOSEMITE CULT. Isn't this obvious? :eyeroll3:

latest?cb=20180317175704

I can't wait to ♪ FINALLY ♪ cross the threshold

and hear our ultimate victory YOSEMITE!

I like cats. This looks like Lana's face when her management asks if she can make it to the album drop without a social misfire. 

Not possible 

7 hours ago, bel air rose said:

tbh I don’t want yosemite on the album like i know lana said that was one of her favorites but she also said lmlylaw is her favorite on twitter

idk if there’s a correlation but like :azealia:

So. You don't want happiness? You don't want a better future? You don't want to satisfy your soul? You don't believe in POWERFUL MIND? You don't want to be loved? Do you love yourself?

BareYellowFieldmouse-max-1mb.gif

WE WON!

can. I. just. say. 

regardless this track's personally gonna be able to tide me over til dec/jan.ta ta ta truly but. 

I still think it'd be great to have some kind of live/studio performance of the track. maybe during the later part, but pre holidays. 
some kind of magazine planned. or social media mentions teasing album info bits. 

some kind of merch, like a locket. or handkerchief/scarf.
to keep momentum going/build it. 

I believe in the future. management teams will collaborate discreetly w fans. so they can collab on these things for art and profit. ARTPOP these things. how can we make that happen. 
pearlescent textured holographic off white vinyl. 
martini on fire photoshoot. 
UO cover concept listed and I've mentioned so many times this thread. 
everybody wins. everybody wiiiiins so let's go

X1UI5aF.gif

the pearls already happened. the pink vinyl. we roolll we roooooll 

X1UI5aF.gif

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

29 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

Ya'll Mariners Apartment Complex is going viral on TikTok omg :defeated:

omg it actually seems to be? what the heck lol

50 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Can i say just how hard this is, the hype is unreal. Idk how im gonna survive when more singles drop :oprah2:

You can listen just one time :blush3:

She wants you to listen; that's why she put it out

Do what she WANTS :smile4:

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

You can listen just one time :blush3:

She wants you to listen; that's why she put it out

Do what she WANTS :smile4:

it'll be worse if i listen cus then i'll know what i'm missing out on... right now i am pretending it sounds like tomorrow never came, it really helps me to avoid it :oprah3:

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

it'll be worse if i listen cus then i'll know what i'm missing out on... right now i am pretending it sounds like tomorrow never came, it really helps me to avoid it :oprah3:

But if you die today then tomorrow never came AND you never heard the song

A tragedy

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

OH GOD :omfg2: I don't know why but I can't listen to LFL without skipping TNC. Someting about this track screams to not touch it. Imagine Lana releasing TNC as a COCC lead single. :creepna:

Btw. if you don't want to listen to LMLYLAW before the album I can do this instead of you.

WE WON!

11 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

@Terrence Loves Me see this is another potential pitfall

You might be FORCED to listen instead of on your own terms

Well if i die then time will not exist so i will be listening to the album in full ahead of u guys so who really won :nails:

also i work from home so none of those work radio tomfooleries will be happening to me

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I actually just deleted the song of my playlist because i got immense NFR singles war flashbacks from this post :crying5:

NOW is the time to avoid overplaying it a million times before the album comes out

so im with you gorl, the song only lives in my head now :creepna3:

what the fuck happened here?

Just now, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

I actually just deleted the song of my playlist because i got immense NFR singles war flashbacks from this post :crying5:

NOW is the time to avoid overplaying it a million times before the album comes out

future you will be very grateful 

38 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

i think i'm gonna let myself enjoy it for the week, help get that bbh100 debut, and then i'll try to abstain

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

3 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

I’m really hoping she doesn’t sing the title in chemtrails, that would just kill the vibe for me. It worked with BTD, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, and Lust for Life but I don’t think it will sound right with chemtrails

i think it could work if its a line in a verse

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF