Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

Someone on YouTube said LMLYLAW could actually have a double meaning, a more apparent one about a man, and a second one about LA (which would make sense alongside LA who am I to love you) - More in detail, this person has highlighted how the sentence "I only mentioned it 'cause I'm ready to leave LA and I want you to come" could actually be "I only mentioned it 'cause I'm ready to leave, LA, and I want you to come" as if she were talking to the city and asking her to go with her wherever she goes. I thought it was an interesting take. What do you guys think? 

2 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

Someone on YouTube said LMLYLAW could actually have a double meaning, a more apparent one about a man, and a second one about LA (which would make sense alongside LA who am I to love you) - More in detail, this person has highlighted how the sentence "I only mentioned it 'cause I'm ready to leave LA and I want you to come" could actually be "I only mentioned it 'cause I'm ready to leave, LA, and I want you to come" as if she were talking to the city and asking her to go with her wherever she goes. I thought it was an interesting take. What do you guys think? 

I like the idea in abstract. The idea of bringing LA with her to the Midwest, all of its sleepless angst and glitter and dashed dreams- the cowboys will throw a fit. 

5 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

I like the idea in abstract. The idea of bringing LA with her to the Midwest, all of its sleepless angst and glitter and dashed dreams- the cowboys will throw a fit. 

Old Hollywood Cowboys :hottie: now that's a concept

4 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

it's not even a lana stan, it's a barb trying to get her dragged

I’m not sure tbh, I did see some 100% real Lana Twitter stans definitely setting her up so you never know these days :derpna2:

Either way it’s embarrassing 

idk if anyone has mentioned this before so apologies if im stating the obvious but does anybody kinda feel like LMLYLAW and Bartender are kinda like.... similar sister tracks in a way? just in terms of theme

obviously in Bartender there's the whole idea of escaping fame, which is a prominent theme throughout a lot of lana's music but i think especially so on that track. "they don't yet know where i reside / 60 miles from the last place i hide" reminds me a lot of "80 miles north or south will do". the idea that her lover is fun ("I don't see myself having any fun [without him]") is big bartender energy, like the whole "I love the little games we play" thing. I know I thought of more similarities yesterday but im so whacked out on pain meds rn I can't really remember LOL but yea

Wq9zHLl.jpg

32 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Wow Lana’s Twitter stans really love setting her up 

The ratio on this tweet.. :toofunny:

He is a 14 yo who failed his comprehension test and now he can’t even read and understand a text correctly for the rest of his life, hence he thought Lana was dragging his fave when she was, in fact, dragging the society and the music industry... and this is his squalid attempt to get her dragged.

I suggest you to mass report that tweet (and the account too, while you’re at it).

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

He is a 14 yo who failed his comprehension test and now he can’t even read and understand a text correctly for the rest of his life, hence he thought Lana was dragging his fave when she was, in fact, dragging the society and the music industry... and this is his squalid attempt to get her dragged. I suggest you to mass report that tweet (and the account too, while you’re at it).

Sis calm down a bit

I remember seeing that account in the past and they seemed like a real Lana stan, so I don’t think it’s someone pretending to stan her to get her dragged, I might be wrong and thinking of another account though 

Folks on Twitter love being “ironic” but fail to ever really be funny about it anymore. (Except legend gayjailer of course) It’s just a cesspool where people collectively bully others nowadays. Save yourself a myriad of time and DELETE that shit! :P

17 hours ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

I did this.

If anyone wants to use it, feel free. :smile4:

96XtgE3.png

the original was growing on me, but if there were a single vinyl, I'D LOVE THIS. new to him, but reminds me of DeMarco's 2 :monica::oop::mariah:

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

1 minute ago, Pasta said:

Sis calm down a bit

I remember seeing that account in the past and they seemed like a real Lana stan, so I don’t think it’s someone pretending to stan her to get her dragged, I might be wrong and thinking of another account though 

Well that tweet is straight up defamation, since he’s implicitly accusing her of being racist... I don’t care if he’s a fan since he’s spreading lies and fake and dangerous informations that can ruin lives and careers!

If he’d dragged her for being dumb and wearing a mesh mask or for driving recklessly I wouldn’t have said a word cause would’ve been deserved, but we know damn well that she’s not racist...

He should worry about his fave marrying a rapist and collabing with pdf files, instead.

OT: Chemtrails vinyls will be round.

Lanarat.png

5 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Well that tweet is straight up defamation, since he’s implicitly accusing her of being racist... I don’t care if he’s a fan since he’s spreading lies and fake and dangerous informations that can ruin lives and careers! 

He wasn’t saying that, he was saying that Lana is better than all of those girls in the other picture, but it still made him look like a racist for obvious reasons, we should stop discussing that tweet / giving it attention though