Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

2 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

it's lana.lnk.to

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

works for me 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's lana.lnk.to

tumblr_llzzjwnLOR1qhxckbo1_250.gif

i'm so dumb

nxjk3E.gif

Manifesting LMLYLAW to be the weakest track on the album even being a cute ballad <3

n6OYpqv.png

There has been such positive energy today on here, I log in from time to time and I see you all making theories, discussing possible songs and just being friendly :wub: 

Thursday was a mess with all the leaks and LMLYLAW's release so it's nice to see we're back to being delulus together :trisha:

I don't think we will get anymore music this year or any news relating to the album. I think the next single, or lead single if you will, is going to be in January 

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

8 minutes ago, LittleLizzyCookies said:

Is anyone really intrigued by White Hot Forever (if it is a track on its own) because it was supposed to be the title track? Like how MTWBT was the former title of Honeymoon

I think she was talking about the track all along, apparently she also refers to songs as "records" (someone here mentioned that before, can't remember who tho)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

21 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I think she was talking about the track all along, apparently she also refers to songs as "records" (someone here mentioned that before, can't remember who tho)

no it was the album title at one point, a fan met her and asked about it and she said she was thinking about changing the name 

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

no it was the album title at one point, a fan met her and asked about it and she said she was thinking about changing the name 

I was talking about MTWBT akdjajd I know about WHF, I remember the meltdowns here when Lana said she'd change the name :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I was talking about MTWBT akdjajd I know about WHF, I remember the meltdowns here when Lana said she'd change the name :toofunny:

Ohh okay okay sorry! Yes the meltdowns were insane!

has pam posted about working with lana at all these past couple of months? I know that Sheridans been doing her makeup more recently n I aint mad - pam was getting kinda lazy n lettin lana walk around looking busted 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, Pin Up Galore said:

has pam posted about working with lana at all these past couple of months? I know that Sheridans been doing her makeup more recently n I aint mad - pam was getting kinda lazy n lettin lana walk around looking busted 

agree about the pammy part - but it's actually etienne ortega who has been doing her makeup.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

anyone else excited for how during this era lana seems to be making new friends, or at least publicly garnering her crew of artists & singing on stage with Nikki Lana last night, it seemed like so intimate & humble & i wonder how hanging out with nikki could influence Chemtrails and beyond the album after... 

she always said she wanted to find her people / group of artists to live together or near each other and just create art endlessly and i could see it happening 

2 hours ago, Loreen said:

Manifesting LMLYLAW to be the weakest track on the album even being a cute ballad <3

well, it's off to a good start

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

On 5/25/2020 at 6:11 AM, Elle said:

May be filled with "love songs and breakup ballads" per Life & Style Magazine on April 1st, 2020

The unknown song Lana sang with Nikki last night definitely fits this criteria. I swear if a lot of the songs are like this lyrically, I’m going to be crying through the whole album & shot right back to 2019 again :crai:

I rly do hope this mystery song is on chemtrails though, it’s so so so gorgeous x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

The unknown song Lana sang with Nikki last night definitely fits this criteria. I swear if a lot of the songs are like this lyrically, I’m going to be crying through the whole album & shot right back to 2019 again :crai:

I rly do hope this mystery song is on chemtrails though, it’s so so so gorgeous x

2019, we really didn't know what we had did we? This song is....with the right production, and no shade on the guitar, but if this was developed, even if its a duet with Ms. Lane (solo please would be just fine though) this could devastate a soul. Lets make it so!

LMLYLAW is definitely one of her better homemade videos on a re-watch. Obviously nothing of Carmen or Video Games quality, but certainly better than the NFR trilogy and UV. It actually has personality. 

8lvz7w8.jpg