Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

It's okay. All I write is just my oponion too. You don't need to care.

Well im kissing her now because the Sirens/YesToHeaven/Country vibe is my thing. This album is for me and im just happy. I almost dislike BTD and I never listen to this :P The Sirens is the  album that made me her fan.

lol do i care? youre the one who constantly quote me when u disagree w my opinion

https://i.imgur.com/Fxu6fqL.jpg

Just adding to these possible female collaborators that she recently toured with I absolutely wish Julia would have been brought in. I fucking love her so much. Crushing is/was so good and her and Lana sounded amazing singing Don’t Know How To Keep Loving You.   

I know it’s unrealistic though. Their voices just meshed perfectly. 

Either way if there are collabs please keep them at a minimum. 

Just now, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

girl i said Nicki Minaj not Nikki Lane

shut up shut up shut up :lmao: :lmao: that hip hop tho :oprah:

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

So Breaking up Slowly is this eras How to Dissappear in terms of "the one that gets performed live" (should we start naming incidents like Friends episodes? Here for it)

Watching that last insta, shes so confident in her voice, but how do we interpret her saying Nikki was kind enough to let her have it? That either means her and Nikki wrote it together and its going to Lana, or Nikki is on it. And I'm perfectly cool with both, I dont know miss Lane at all so excuse me while I go educate myself.

Just now, Lustformoney said:

lol do i care? youre the one who constantly quote me when u disagree w me.

I said "you don't need to care" so OK if you don't give a f about my opinion. But I do care because I love this kind of vibe that COCC gives us. I can't wait for the album Loved Violets, LMLYLAW is amazing for me - this is the sound I need from Lana for now etc.

I can Quote whoever I want and and im free to just express my feelings/disagree with some opinions. It's not that I don't like you.

WE WON!

3 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

So Breaking up Slowly is this eras How to Dissappear in terms of "the one that gets performed live" (should we start naming incidents like Friends episodes? Here for it)

Watching that last insta, shes so confident in her voice, but how do we interpret her saying Nikki was kind enough to let her have it? That either means her and Nikki wrote it together and its going to Lana, or Nikki is on it. And I'm perfectly cool with both, I dont know miss Lane at all so excuse me while I go educate myself.

from the little clips i caught, i am perfectly fine not hearing nikki's "vocals" on this track :delicious:

but so it appears this album is a NFR/country hybrid indeed. okay. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

you aint fuck me, you fucked the old body

from the little clips i caught, i am perfectly fine not hearing nikki's "vocals" on this track :delicious:

but so it appears this album is a NFR/country hybrid indeed. okay. 

I'm listening to Lane's 2017 album now. From the 3 I've heard, shes a country dive bar vibe girl. We'd be friends for sure (though country is....not close to my favorite) Theory-Nikki was in the bar where Lana performed the opus that is The Greatest and she stole her away from there and made Lana tacos. Boom, friendship. Shes good vocally, however Lana singing the harmonized part instead of the main on her own album...makes me think its a solo.

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

I'm listening to Lane's 2017 album now. From the 3 I've heard, shes a country dive bar vibe girl. We'd be friends for sure (though country is....not close to my favorite) Theory-Nikki was in the bar where Lana performed the opus that is The Greatest and she stole her away from there and made Lana tacos. Boom, friendship. Shes good vocally, however Lana singing the harmonized part instead of the main on her own album...makes me think its a solo.

she could just kind of sing background stuff like that man did on Brooklyn Baby, or how Lana has done on some of her "collabs" (Party Monster, God Save Our Young Blood, etc). She doesn't really have her own verse, she just sings along a couple times. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

you aint fuck me, you fucked the old body

she could just kind of sing background stuff like that man did on Brooklyn Baby, or how Lana has done on some of her "collabs" (Party Monster, God Save Our Young Blood, etc). She doesn't really have her own verse, she just sings along a couple times. 

Oh facts!! Actually I'm really cool with that. Like how Cara delevigne was on Fiona apples new album but like, you would have never known had she not told us. Just a sonic support system of friends to help you record. Yeah im all about that, you solved the mystery!

26 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

i think after learning about the nikki collab there’s a really strong chance weyes and zella are gonna be on the record too. maybe as some type of girl power that helps her get through the breakups on the album. i also feel like they’re gonna be on the cover a la NFR’s UO cover 

Maybe they'll become a girl group called The Rich Whores from now on :oprah:

The Rich Whores - Chemtrails Over The Country Club has a ring to it :whatever:

Hi everybody. Been reading y'all since 2013 when she announced Tropico but never felt like making an account. Till now. Imagine how messy things are getting. 

Here on my wish list we see a Joan Baez collab since Lana is feeling generous 

tenor.gif?itemid=5271773

“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.”

Anais Nin

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Here on my wish list we see a Joan Baez collab since Lana is feeling generous 

tenor.gif?itemid=5271773

there's a realm of possibility that the homemade vid IS the album trailer. 

with that said. 

off white pearlescent, holographic vinyl. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5271773

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

What does this mean????

Its hard to describe. Like it sounds like Nikki is singing the normal melody and lana is on a higher register and harmony,but if she was alone on the song she'd be performing at nikkis register. Sorry, I didn't even want to type that cus I dont really know how to explain myself alot.

Ahhh, waking up to yet another meltdown. Just a normal day in Lanaboards... 

I know I don't have any vote on your decisions, but wouldn't be logical to wait for the finished product to judge it? We didn't even get the full song, just a small LQ recording + the studio version could be different. Why waste your energy bashing Lana when we didn't even get the album yet? :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: