Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

32 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

wtf are you for real? I'm team ben of course

I mean idk exactly what happened but he said he was "robbed and assaulted" and without a phone for a few days because of it, so

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

59 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Okay but the last time Ben said "great art takes time to finish" (or some variation of that), it took another SEVEN MONTHS

:runs:

I thought about that too :icant:

5 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I’m a little late to the party on this today, but are we 100% sure that “Breaking Up Slowly” will be on the album as a collab w/ Nikki Lane, or just on the album (aka Nikki only sung it with her for fun on stage)?

Lana said it herself. It’s confirmed

JitteryGloriousAmericanredsquirrel-size_

5 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

I’m a little late to the party on this today, but are we 100% sure that “Breaking Up Slowly” will be on the album as a collab w/ Nikki Lane, or just on the album (aka Nikki only sung it with her for fun on stage)?

we're not and the way she said it sounded like they just wrote it together imo

29 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

after all these years as a fan, i feel like such an idiot for thinking we'd get a surprise release for cocc in sept/oct...too easy 

If she ever does a surprise release it'll be that, a surprise, we all should've known that the moment a date was mentioned we'd never get it that day :oprah3: but I was a delulu too, now I'm past the bushes that.

6 hours ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the only person i want on the album cover is lana del rey. :oprah3: 

The only person I want "inside" the album too, but it looks like it won't happen. But, okay! I accept everything she does, anyway.

18 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

someone in London find his apple ID and use find my iphone omg

it'll just show us demi lovatos house

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

tbh screw the physicals at this point. they’re the huge thing that’s delaying this album even further. might as well wait a year for cds, vinlys, and cassettes :oprah3:

JitteryGloriousAmericanredsquirrel-size_

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I'm in London but you need the password too :benmawson:

It's probably "ben1"

4 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Billboard really needs to change that dumb rule about vinyl shipping the week of release to count, especially because of production delays due to covid. How does it even benefit them? 

Billboard doesn't even LIKE her, they wrote that petty article in which they interviewed an actual doctor about her mesh mask

Fuck Billboard, fuck the industry and RELEASE THE COCC

:smokes2:

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

10 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

It's probably "ben1"

Billboard doesn't even LIKE her, they wrote that petty article in which they interviewed an actual doctor about her mesh mask

Fuck Billboard, fuck the industry and RELEASE THE COCC

:smokes2:

not to mention when they rescinded her top ten hit 

fan base] Katy Perry - Page 5102 - Base - ATRL

this era has been so crazy... qftc... the surprise release that never happened... the mesh mask... the possible december / january release date... and now ben's phone got stolen and everyone is anticipating yosemite... :icant: 

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

I took the day away, and yall are saying Ben got freaking hurt?? Who the f*ck???? I cannot stand this world. Im rereading all the pages now, but what sparked all this? Like good god who and how did we find out that Ben got injured? This is all legit terrible news. Worse news was the balancing act of Breaking up Slowly in my head and LMLYLAW in real life (I was with my football crew today, not exactly fans of my taste in music). Breaking up is quite the melody. UGH, I will listen to no more besides what we have. Album or bust, come hell or high water.