Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

9 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

I took the day away, and yall are saying Ben got freaking hurt?? Who the f*ck???? I cannot stand this world. Im rereading all the pages now, but what sparked all this? Like good god who and how did we find out that Ben got injured? This is all legit terrible news. Worse news was the balancing act of Breaking up Slowly in my head and LMLYLAW in real life (I was with my football crew today, not exactly fans of my taste in music). Breaking up is quite the melody. UGH, I will listen to no more besides what we have. Album or bust, come hell or high water.

he's not injured he just got mugged and his phone got stolen 

14 minutes ago, Nobody said:

he's not injured he just got mugged and his phone got stolen 

That blows chunks. Like just a random assault? What the hell. Lana girl, drop the album this is too much to take. 

do you think the background piano from the recent interview mag video is from a song on COCC? i just watched it again and noticed that they didn't give a musical credit at the end.

That's my why no matter what world i'm in
I'm accessible by only one satellite 

14 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

do you think the background piano from the recent interview mag video is from a song on COCC? i just watched it again and noticed that they didn't give a musical credit at the end.

This is interesting as I think the video for Salamander used Quiet Waiter Blue Forever's instrumental. Could be a possibility.

JitteryGloriousAmericanredsquirrel-size_

I have been thinking that the supposed collaboration between Lana, Zella Day and Weyes Blood (if it really exists and is on the album) may be the cover of "For Free" by Joni Mitchell. 🤔

25 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I have been thinking that the supposed collaboration between Lana, Zella Day and Weyes Blood (if it really exists and is on the album) may be the cover of "For Free" by Joni Mitchell. 🤔

:gurl: I'll say I need that 'cause Lana and Natalie's vocals weren't really clear on the live performances and I think that with the right mixing it has the potential to be a great cover.

45 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Honestly I hope there’s only 1 collab and it’s the one we know of now. No more, don’t want it, don’t need it. I really do not like Weyes Blood’s voice and Zella Day isn’t bad, I like a couple songs by her but unless it has Dan Auerbach production (since Zella worked with him recently and he knows Lana) then I don’t want it. No, we already have a collab we didn’t need, let’s not get another that we don’t need lmao

giphy.gif

This is a reach but I need you all to bear with me :clapback:

When LMLYLAW released we were discussing with, I think @gsnlp, about the concept of the album based on the first song we got, and the idea that the whole album was Lana going on a roadtrip popped out, y'know, her wanting to leave L.A. on the song and her also mentioning experimenting with a more midwestern sound. We said that LMLYLAW was the beginning of this roadtrip that she was making with her lover (we also said that the album's closer could be Yosemite, 'cause by that point she has reached the place she has always wanted to be in).

Back when Lana posted TJF's snippet some allegedly lyrics to the full song were uploaded on ***** and part of it goes like this:

Spoiler

Now I’m the one who wants to leave

Everything I knew 
For one more roadtrip with you 

There's of course more to this idea on the allegedly full lyrics but many said that whoever tried to fake some lyrics did a very good job with this so, cOULD THEY REALLY BE THE LYRICS TO TJF? :omg:

Thank you for coming to my TED (Tonight's Expression of Delusion) talk :whatever:

42 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

There's of course more to this idea on the allegedly full lyrics but many said that whoever tried to fake some lyrics did a very good job with this so, cOULD THEY REALLY BE THE LYRICS TO TJF? :omg:

They are very well crafted - if they're fakes then at least people are finally developing taste and can actually compose with subtext.

There also seems to be another set of lyrics for Dealer on there but I'm not going to open random files from that site. :eek3:

dbd38466c4f099279d30c9bae0a0b3d9.gif

1 hour ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Can the gays who stole Ben’s phone leak Ben’s dick pic cause we for sure know there’s nothing Lana related on his phone :cumming2:

So we not only want Lana's cocc but also Ben's now? :stareney2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

47 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

This is a reach but I need you all to bear with me :clapback:

When LMLYLAW released we were discussing with, I think @gsnlp, about the concept of the album based on the first song we got, and the idea that the whole album was Lana going on a roadtrip popped out, y'know, her wanting to leave L.A. on the song and her also mentioning experimenting with a more midwestern sound. We said that LMLYLAW was the beginning of this roadtrip that she was making with her lover (we also said that the album's closer could be Yosemite, 'cause by that point she has reached the place she has always wanted to be in).

Back when Lana posted TJF's snippet some allegedly lyrics to the full song were uploaded on ***** and part of it goes like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Now I’m the one who wants to leave

Everything I knew 
For one more roadtrip with you 

Thank you for coming to my TED (Tonight's Expression of Delusion) talk :whatever:

The way Lana finally would have given us the road trip album we’ve all been waiting for (even though all her music is perfect for driving! <3 )...:wowcry: your mind :trisha:

7 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

They are very well crafted - if they're fakes then at least people are finally developing taste and can actually compose with subtext.

There also seems to be another set of lyrics for Dealer on there but I'm not going to open random files from that site. :eek3:

All Dealer files on ***** give me jumpscare vibes so I wouldn't :air:

1 hour ago, past the bushes said:

There also seems to be another set of lyrics for Dealer on there but I'm not going to open random files from that site.

is that site not safe? :toofloppy: i been opening everything on there 

#LanaStopTalkingAboutProjectsBeforeThey'reFinishedChallenge 

If this is becoming an NFR situation and it's months and months before the actual release... my god... 

Do something like Ariana, announce shortly beforehand, no long waiting period, way bigger hype when the album actually drops as opposed to it having fizzled out by the time it's released.

Also the ugly comments towards Ben here, when he was robbed and it could have ended worse, are disgusting. Have some respect.

Is there a full video of the BUS live performance? 

And I think Nikki wrote that song and maybe the melody is from Nikki too so it's basically her song and Lana was like ' this song would fit on my album and my break up with Sean' and  Nikki was like ' you could have that song if you want '

giphy.gif