Jump to content
Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

 

I was bored so I edited a longer outro onto Let Me Love You Like A Woman, and also changed up the music video a bit. Take a look/listen and let me know what you think!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

 

i have learned that w lana nothing ever has to mean something– this might just be some random thing her record company is having lots of their artists do? idk, does anyone follow interscope and know if this is something have their artists do regularly?

 

they had to pay for that “big budget” video somehow! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2020 at 10:19 PM, May Fucking Jailer said:

omg just saw...the way stans attacked ben on ig and he was bored enough to sit and answer some. what a mess this year...this era...this world. rofl. if the video won’t come in November then i will start to highly doubt.

And i disagree that time is worth taking because cocc it is what it is, if she takes more time then cocc will be something else. the only way i’ll be still hyped to wait for a spring release let’s say is only if she thinks the album is that good for a grammy nomination.

Honestly I'm also thinking about an issue with Interscope . Artists usually have an obligation of putting out records every 2 years - what if she thought she could get COCC out of the day right after NFR and take a 3 year hiatus or something but then Interscope was like no bitch if you put that out in 2020 you'll still have to give us something by 2022 ? Maybe she's waiting for the new year to drop the record so she can take a break until 2023? 

Just a thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

 

i have learned that w lana nothing ever has to mean something– this might just be some random thing her record company is having lots of their artists do? idk, does anyone follow interscope and know if this is something have their artists do regularly?

and pretending that nothing means any thing (written by Lanaboards)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

Honestly I'm also thinking about an issue with Interscope . Artists usually have an obligation of putting out records every 2 years - what if she thought she could get COCC out of the day right after NFR and take a 3 year hiatus or something but then Interscope was like no bitch if you put that out in 2020 you'll still have to give us something by 2022 ? Maybe she's waiting for the new year to drop the record so she can take a break until 2023? 

Just a thought. 

 

idk about the 2 year timeline thing but i’m sure the label are asking her to x, y and z and she doesn’t want to or she wants to negotiate. 

 

they have forced to her to record a radio friendly single before a release. high by the beach was one of the last songs written for HM, fuck it was one of the last songs written for NFR etc. 

 

remember in march 2019 when she said the album is finished but she doesn’t know when it’s coming out? her and the label were probably going back and forth. idk for sure (correct me if i’m wrong) but i believe FIILY was written after march 2019, they wanted her to include a radio friendly single so she did: FIILY

 

i suspect it’s the same type of situation but it’s probably a combination of label requests and her own production delays 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Calling all gays with an Alexa device, were going to need you to take one for the team and harass Miss Alexa into giving us the release date

 

Use force if you have to

 

tenor.gif?itemid=8896111


 

“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.”


 Anais Nin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Alexa thing is because she's "planning" more "surprise" releases which she can't bo bothered announcing herself. 

 

Those aren't coming anytime soon, though. She just dropped LMLYLAW and I'm sure she wants to give it time to breathe. 

 

I'd say mid November for the next thing at the earliest. 


Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

 

idk about the 2 year timeline thing but i’m sure the label are asking her to x, y and z and she doesn’t want to or she wants to negotiate. 

 

they have forced to her to record a radio friendly single before a release. high by the beach was one of the last songs written for HM, fuck it was one of the last songs written for NFR etc. 

 

remember in march 2019 when she said the album is finished but she doesn’t know when it’s coming out? her and the label were probably going back and forth. idk for sure (correct me if i’m wrong) but i believe FIILY was written after march 2019, they wanted her to include a radio friendly single so she did: FIILY

 

i suspect it’s the same type of situation but it’s probably a combination of label requests and her own production delays 

That could be true about the radio friendly thing, but I doubt that FIILY was the "radio friendly" single solely because it has "fuck" in the title and its part of the chorus that would have to be bleeped out and would end up not really sounding the same.

I think Doin' Time was the "radio friendly" single for NFR and from what I remember they played it a shit ton on the radio, even during this past summer, a whole year after its release haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

That could be true about the radio friendly thing, but I doubt that FIILY was the "radio friendly" single solely because it has "fuck" in the title and its part of the chorus that would have to be bleeped out and would end up not really sounding the same.

I think Doin' Time was the "radio friendly" single for NFR and from what I remember they played it a shit ton on the radio, even during this past summer, a whole year after its release haha

 

yeah true, maybe the Doin Time single was enough for them, but everything else on NFR was so slow and not boppy so FIILY came to mind 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope that alexa wont be answering with „soon” when shes asked „when do chemtrails by lana del rey come out?” :icant: imagine this pain...

anyways, honestly, idk for what yall are looking for. we just got lmlylaw and now you want more. sit down, keep calm and let her give us album when she wants it to be given. have some respect to her, please.  enjoy poetry book and lmlylaw, u lil fuckers:blush3:


you are boring me to death and im already dead. 

:bodyisready:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...