Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Anytime she has new music huh? Looks like things are coming sooner than later!

I find the fact that she says, "Hey guys this is Lana Del Rey" so funny. 

6 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

If country inspired collabs are on the menu there should be one with Orville Peck :candy:

Ooh, your taste is so strong im going to have to pour myself a drink. Cheers to you and the talent that is Orville Peck. That would be the best case scenario collab

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Ooh, your taste is so strong im going to have to pour myself a drink. Cheers to you and the talent that is Orville Peck. That would be the best case scenario collab

I already mentally think of him as a male country ldr tbh. If you take the lyrics of Dead of Night or Summertime and slap lana's vocals on them it really works :oprah2:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Just now, YUNGATA said:

I already mentally think of him as a male country ldr tbh. If you take the lyrics of Dead of Night or Summertime and slap lana's vocals on them it really works :oprah2:

I...we think the same. Drink's a double now. Also this Alexa thing, every time I hear her say her name, the next words are supposed to be "and this is my cover". But this holds some promise! However im also thinking November for anything substantial from Lana or Amazon's secretary

Imagine if you asked Alexa when Chemtrails is coming and she replies -

‘Lana is her own person, she does what she wants and is a true artist, you are not a fan and just a troll..I don’t know anything’. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I wanna be team delulu and think this means maybe something is coming but I think its just general promo, Amazon was advertising let me love you like a woman so this is probably just a continuance of that

I wish she'd have conversations recorded w Alexa for promo along the lines of like: 

Lana: Alexa, what's the weather like for today? 
Alexa: 87 degrees F, with a chance of chemtrails.  
Lana: What's going on in Tulsa today? 
Alexa: There's a rodeo event happening nearby soon. Would you like to perform at the event? 
Lana: Yes. But don't tell the gays. 
Alexa: Homophobic. 
Lana: Thank you. 
Alexa: By the way, the IT homosexual- 
Lana: . . . 
Alexa:  -working with us at Amazon instructed me to ask you when he should check the site source codes for the release of your-
Lana: Stream LMLYLAW, and my poetry, out now. 
Alexa: - record Chemtrails Over The-
Lana: Thank you! *hangs up*
Alexa: . . .  
Alexa: Now playing, LA Who Am I to Love You?  

:kiss:

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

13 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

Anyways i wont complain anymore, im just gonna sit and wait for the meltdowns when album finally comes out in august 2021 and its an incohesive country-trap-piano ballad political mess with 5 collabs and then i will remind you how much yall dragged me back then:brows:

like lust for life