Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

The Spotify and Amazon ad are so refreshing, she doesn’t usually do this :wub:

probably to pay for everything they’ve been shooting since the album isn’t coming out until next summer :crying4:

11 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

Has this been mentioned yet ? I think she's going to go for the LMLYLAW font. The website is using that font for everything now and it's from the same person who worked on the Violet font so I guess it makes sense? 

I don’t like it enough for it to be used on anything else.  It’s cheap looking 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i think the website will change when the album cover is revealed for preorder. once they figure out a date for the album they can reveal cover/tracklist/preorder and the title track single. I don’t think they are going to release the title track alone because then they would have to change the website design again and then another time for when they reveal the cover 

3 hours ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

am i the only one who likes the tweet? i mean if you keep saying u don’t know what you want in life - what’s your purpose 

remember the things that you want them to be happened to you in your life, and then you’ll realize what you actually want: the opposite. :creep:

But if I know I don't want to be a hairdresser that doesn't necessarily mean I know what I want to be.

1 hour ago, wild caged animal said:

I could see the original LDR font in combination with the handwritten font for the album name. Similar to the high by the beach cover

Hide contents

8908cd4a27522b7077614f977246e49c.1000x1000x1.jpg

WHEW!!!

her best single cover BY FAR!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, HoneyViolence said:

remember when ya'll hated NFR's cover? Now it's her most iconic album cover. After BTD of course. 

i still don't like it, the concept is cool but i wish it was just her alone on the boat 

Just now, 99centlips said:

i still don't like it, the concept is cool but i wish it was just her alone on the boat 

The man is what makes the cover even more iconic lmao. 

2 minutes ago, Wild One said:

WHEW!!!

her best single cover BY FAR!

Blue Jeans says hi

5 hours ago, HoneyViolence said:

remember when ya'll hated NFR's cover? 

YUP. Love the concept, the little Easter eggs/references to the songs on there. But the execution is choppy, the font is ugly, the hand reaching out is kinda awkward, the colour palette of the whole thing is mismatched (the nails, the coat, the grey-ish tone of her skin). I like the painted blue skies though. Overall, it's too crowded.

But yeah, not her best. Amateur/DIY through and through.

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

the hbtb single cover is gorgeous, i love the periwinkle / lilac / mint green / yellow color scheme, it's summery and sophisticated. i really hope this is a colorful era as well, i'm not a huge fan of b&w usually. 

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~