Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

20 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I honestly hope the album cover shoot is of Lana in that pink robe in the golf cart at the Eric Lloyd Wright house that we see in the LMLYLAW video. The hair, makeup, and outfit scream midcentury Americana glam with a bit of a southern belle, Dolly Parton-feel! <3

i actually like the idea, and ofc the pink but when u mentioned it this just popped up in my head. the country club vibes skjfsjkfghsdgfhslj no golf carts, but a helicopter/plane would be a serve 

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

5 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i have a feeling we've manifested a cover of auld lang syne. :slayty: :rock: 

Mariah Carey's Glitter album now available on streaming!! | Lipstick Alley

I call HTD slaaaaander OFq9gw8.gif

5 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

I call HTD slaaaaander OFq9gw8.gif

i love winter, i love christmas! there's actually a blizzard where i'm at right now, so it's a sign that lana's christmas album is coming... there is no slander here.

there's a blizzard... blizzard... caught up in a blizzard... is may jailer returning? that's for you to decide. ruqWrPF.gif

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i love winter, i love christmas! there's actually a blizzard where i'm at right now, so it's a sign that lana's christmas album is coming... there is no slander here.

there's a blizzard... blizzard... caught up in a blizzard... is may jailer returning? that's for you to decide. ruqWrPF.gif

I love slurpees. Slurpees everywhere ruqWrPF.gif bring salt and a really huge blowdryer no frostbite no frostbite *jingle bells* 

Just now, vodkaa said:

I love slurpees. Slurpees everywhere ruqWrPF.gif bring salt and a really huge blowdryer no frostbite no frostbite *jingle bells* 

i think she's going to rework boom like that for the album, are these the new lyrics? i'm ready for a psychedelic summer anthem. ruqWrPF.gif

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

12 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’d actually love that tbh. I could see the cover being like the NFR UO one but with Lana, Chuck, Nikki Lane, Zella Day, and Weyes Blood on it. I think Neil was there that day based on the man’s voice at the end of the LMLYLAW video, so I’m thinking he’s shooting whatever that project is!

I was doing my research today and unfortunately thats not Neils voice, his is much deeper than in Lmlylaw video

https://i.imgur.com/Fxu6fqL.jpg

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i think she's going to rework boom like that for the album, are these the new lyrics? i'm ready for a psychedelic summer anthem. ruqWrPF.gif

that track. that track's- that track's HOLY. that track's the CALENDAR. it's a way of life. in another dimension it's appreciated to the fullest. and it still wouldn't be enough. it's like dance sleaze gospel. where are the event tickets. 

Spoiler

ruqWrPF.gif

41 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i need a slightly trashy yet elegantly crafted banger, a song about the dirt road, beer, the sweltering summer heat, with a beautiful, dark guitar similar to summertime sadness, and a gorgeous, light, sweet voice. something nostalgic and summery, yet reminding you of distant, haunting memories of the late fall. 

Pin on gifs

Lmao I love this description :defeated:

So Lana’s been in Texas for the last few days, and she’s probably done all of the songs for COTCC already, which is Midwestern-inspired. She was in the Midwest only 11 months ago, so maybe her hanging out with Nikki Lane in the southwest means that the next record will be more southwestern-inspired, assuming she’s already started writing for LDR8?

9 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So Lana’s been in Texas for the last few days, and she’s probably done all of the songs for COTCC already, which is Midwestern-inspired. She was in the Midwest only 11 months ago, so maybe her hanging out with Nikki Lane in the southwest means that the next record will be more southwestern-inspired, assuming she’s already started writing for LDR8?

lets be honest here she probably thinks the southwest and the midwest are the same thing:toofloppy:

I love Nikki Lane's energy, it almost feels therapeutic... she seems so comforting. 

they seem to be having a cute fun time, nothing lavish - genuinely friends just going wherever they wanna; thrifting, getting coffee, singing on a farm with other artists, doing small shows... this gives me the vibes Lizzy Grant had back in her trailer park interview,

just doin whatever she wants while being around other creatives/artists (and not the LA rangerover crowd) -- just the old van/easy going, not fancy,  chill crowd... not worrying about status/money... 

so I wonder if this environment is gonna be refreshing for her & similar to Chemtrails energy or if i'm just reaching lmfao... 

18 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I love Nikki Lane's energy, it almost feels therapeutic... she seems so comforting. 

they seem to be having a cute fun time, nothing lavish - genuinely friends just going wherever they wanna; thrifting, getting coffee, singing on a farm with other artists, doing small shows... this gives me the vibes Lizzy Grant had back in her trailer park interview,

just doin whatever she wants while being around other creatives/artists (and not the LA rangerover crowd) -- just the old van/easy going, not fancy,  chill crowd... not worrying about status/money... 

so I wonder if this environment is gonna be refreshing for her & similar to Chemtrails energy or if i'm just reaching lmfao... 

yes lana move to texas and live with nikki. Live that trailer park fantasy again-but this time bougie

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

3 hours ago, HoneyViolence said:

remember when ya'll hated NFR's cover? Now it's her most iconic album cover. After BTD of course. 

Ew. I still hate it. I still hate the title NFR too. They are not aesthetically pleasing to me.

let me be who i'm meant to be