Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

not miley and demi mentioning aliens. I remember the Bel Air video portion of Tropico I'd be so down the WTF :dafuq: value of it d6Df0Op.gif

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

7 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

not miley and demi mentioning aliens. I remember the Bel Air video portion of Tropico I'd be so down the WTF :dafuq: value of it d6Df0Op.gif

i predict that ldr8 is going to be her space rock album :oprah3: it's about time she's sent me to venus, neptune, and pluto. 

if not space rock, maybe something similar to mermaid motel, the man i love, or meth love, i love narcotic, trippy, fantastical lana.

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

I keep going back to this. 

when you're looking at a rainbow, do u ever wonder, what's really waiting at the end? 
I don't want no gold, nothing's more than you ~

is this country? country pop? maybe the record might be Lana's similar "world" on this. the midwest. return to simplicity. the journeys. how that parallels. with all of that, but at the same time, being somewhere else or wanting to be however that translates.

streeaaaaaaaaaam it 

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

So im just reading articles discussing LMLYLAWs release, and both publications (Billboard and Pop crave maybe) mentioned how it shouldve been Sep 5th but the lengthy vinyl process held the album up etc. My DUMB ASS mind immediately went-its a double album thats why. Like brain, Stfu we are not here for this form of legitimate evil delusion! Anyway...who's excited for the deep cuts of the album? I remember when I first heard Salvatore, nothing could have prepared me. I always seem to love the 4th,8th, and 10th tracks on all previous albums without fail.

oh twitter stans are gonna eat those photos up :nails:

31 minutes ago, VeniceBiatch said:

The title "Chemtrails Over the Country Club" does not make me think of country/folk music

what does it make you think of? 

personally, i think folk fits the title, but only if it's darker themed. like midwestern, but the meth trailer park next to a soybean farm in the middle of nowhere vibe 

i am that bitch

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

true blood vibes omg yesss go to that diner and shoot some v hunniii

Channeling her inner Sookie Stackhouse :flutter:

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !