Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

let me love you like a wumun,,, let me hold u like a bahhaby:lange:

aged like fine wine yup! i hope this is the opening track ... its not as grand as her other openers but its soft and inviting. it kinda ends abruptly as well... makes me think the next track will be a banger. or not. lets hope it is:hottie:

Tbh I never loved any album cover at first sight except for NFR. When UV cover was revealed I was like... is this it? (but i loved it later), hm cover... i thought it was fanmade, lust for life ? i honestly thought it was a random pic like ok when is the actual cover coming? but NFR wow thats a cover. thats an album cover. it couldnt be any other thing. 

I think it's just bc of the country club reference. but honestly chemtrails could be referencing what tove lo usually does we don't even know. 

she did mention in interview mag that it's something like country so that's like. reluctantly a lead. 

my hype's kinda just dormant rn. LMLAW thooooooo

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

Hi cowboys

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek0O-jzXYAAfGUB?format=png&name=small

um I love this. why does this feel like this'd be an album cover if she really let LA get to her tho sjkfhdsklfslfhSLKfsflfzlkf

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

QUEEN OF THE GAS STATION 2.0 IS FINALLY HAPPENING :angie: 

wait. what. wait. WHAT. WHAT.

. .  . .    . I think if it weren't for the holidays going into Feb, the wait'd be so much more worse imo. 

1 hour ago, violets said:

let me love you like a wumun,,, let me hold u like a bahhaby:lange:

aged like fine wine yup! i hope this is the opening track ... its not as grand as her other openers but its soft and inviting. it kinda ends abruptly as well... makes me think the next track will be a banger. or not. lets hope it is:hottie:

honestly i wouldn’t be opposed to it but i like it more when her big openers start the album and it’s like it’s setting the stage, giving us an idea of what journey we’re about to embark on

giphy.gif

the look on her face tho on it kldhfslkfhslekfhslef :thumb3:

Spoiler

Zc7w3vi.png

Spoiler

a9pDpIx.png

it's honestly just really cute, but the suggestive pose makes it look dlkhfslkfhslfhad hahahahahahahahaha

15 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

the look on her face tho on it kldhfslkfhslekfhslef :thumb3:

Hide contents

Zc7w3vi.png

Hide contents

a9pDpIx.png

it's honestly just really cute, but the suggestive pose makes it look dlkhfslkfhslfhad hahahahahahahahaha

I didn't think at all. 😇

just listened to TJF after months cause i didn't want to ruin the experience when the album comes out but this song is so sexy i need it so bad :pray:

7 minutes ago, new gods said:

just listened to TJF after months cause i didn't want to ruin the experience when the album comes out but this song is so sexy i need it so bad :pray:

listening to the tulsa jesus freak snippet is almost amusing to me at this point because i can't listen to it without thinking of all of the silly lyric gif posts. :toofunny: 

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~