Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

I really hope we hear title track this year. I’m kinda hopeful with the single dropping and the little ads she is doing, but I also worry because we don’t have even an idea of when the album is actually coming out and I can’t see them releasing a high budget video long before the album. 

also Lana said that COTCC was going to be the first video...does that mean she didn’t think LMLYLAW was going to be released as a single needing a video, or did she not count a homemade video? 

maybe all this promo was originally for COTCC but since the albums not done they had to release LMLYLAW and fill it with a video and ad promo

5 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

for a little bit i thought this was actually a pic from the may jailer era from how youthful and blonde she looks! she's so stunning! <3

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

14 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I really hope we hear title track this year. I’m kinda hopeful with the single dropping and the little ads she is doing, but I also worry because we don’t have even an idea of when the album is actually coming out and I can’t see them releasing a high budget video long before the album. 

also Lana said that COTCC was going to be the first video...does that mean she didn’t think LMLYLAW was going to be released as a single needing a video, or did she not count a homemade video? 

maybe all this promo was originally for COTCC but since the albums not done they had to release LMLYLAW and fill it with a video and ad promo

well, she did say she was shooting the first video so maybe she meant cocc would be the first professionally filmed one.

i come from lana boards how about you?:eek3:

i only mention it cause i’m ready for cocc:smokes3:

and i want it to come:xcry:

december or jan release will do:hoe:

I don't care when as long as ben is freaked:hottie:
And I hear tjf and you let me:spin:

let me hear the god damn album:brows3:

let me hold it like a grammy:scoff:

let me have a pearlescent vinyl :pft:

take me to a streaming link :sadcore:

@xxmissdaytonaxx

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

maybe i'm not the only one. but does anyone else just feel like it's been several years since the mention? like quarantine just rapids ur body's use of energy, or at least has the potential to, so hey a scientific/bio explanation. but May was a whole saga. then fast forward/but slow down(?) to other events. the mask. sagas. the book signing feels like it was just a week ago, but also like, an eternity? 

LMLYLAW. fast forward, and we're keeping the thread alive w jokes and or arguing about nfr for some reason. like what. I can't be the only one thinking this LOL
like the Lana twilight zone whaaaaaat :oprah3:

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

13 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

maybe i'm not the only one. but does anyone else just feel like it's been several years since the mention? like quarantine just rapids ur body's use of energy, or at least has the potential to, so hey a scientific/bio explanation. but May was a whole saga. then fast forward/but slow down(?) to other events. the mask. sagas. the book signing feels like it was just a week ago, but also like, an eternity? 

LMLYLAW. fast forward, and we're keeping the thread alive w jokes and or arguing about nfr for some reason. like what. I can't be the only one thinking this LOL
like the Lana twilight zone whaaaaaat :oprah3:

the mask event really does feel like a week ago and also an eternity at the same time. is "time" even real? maybe cotcc has actually already been released but we just haven't tapped into that energy, in an alternate dimension, it's september 4th, 11:59. :oprah3: 

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

24 minutes ago, May Fucking Jailer said:

let me have a pearlescent vinyl :pft:

holographic too. WtwTwvt.gifZhKaPn9.gif

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

The name of the title track gives sprawling 6 minute Springsteen-esque power ballad with rock influences but based on how she described it (mentioning family and friends), I have a feeling the song might have a more lighthearted sound. I don’t hate Tomorrow Never Came but for some reason that’s what my gut is telling me the title track will sound like and... not quite sure how I feel about that :$

Then again, ignore me. I drink. 

11 minutes ago, White Dress said:

The name of the title track gives sprawling 6 minute Springsteen-esque power ballad with rock influences but based on how she described it (mentioning family and friends), I have a feeling the song might have a more lighthearted sound. I don’t hate Tomorrow Never Came but for some reason that’s what my gut is telling me the title track will sound like and... not quite sure how I feel about that :$

Then again, ignore me. I drink. 

some guy on set who took pics of lana in the car said the song is “fire” so i’m assuming it’ll be a bop 

21 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

omg I just got an Instagram ad like the ones for Amazon music and Spotify that Lana did but for Apple Music :excited:

If she really is doing this for all streaming platforms then that has to mean something right??

Well, she did just release a single so promotion is kind of expected

3 hours ago, new gods said:

just listened to TJF after months cause i didn't want to ruin the experience when the album comes out but this song is so sexy i need it so bad :pray:

whenever the disappointment with lmlylaw and bus overtakes my mind i remind myself of that snippet we heard of tjf and that gives me hope  :ohno:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

1 hour ago, sansafuckingstark said:

Not my mom telling me she couldn't find the new lana album for my birthday.

She’s so pure and innocent, just like us on august 4th thinking a preorder was gonna drop the day after :xcry:

Lanarat.png

10 hours ago, new gods said:

some guy on set who took pics of lana in the car said the song is “fire” so i’m assuming it’ll be a bop 

It wasnt a guy from set, it was her la girl friend and she just used fire emojis so yall set yourself up for another dissapointment lol

https://i.imgur.com/Fxu6fqL.jpg

25 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

We know who the director of the COCC MV is and I don't think it's suited for a slow song. It's going to be similar to West Coast and Venice Bitch if I have to guess.

lana taught me its always the safest to assume the worst:hooker:

https://i.imgur.com/Fxu6fqL.jpg