Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

Wow cocctober really did win huh? 

I knew team Cocctober would win! :party:

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

if this is her d.i.y era she should serve this kind of messy single cover! lizzy grant style. :diva: 

lizzy

(i'm aware she didn't actually make this herself but it still applies. :defeated:)

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

what about Eric Lloyd Wright's place? on LMLYLAW's MV we saw the girls on set and Lana had a more modern look :brows: vampires through the decades methinks

goth darkwave synth anthem coming :oic2:

i think that was for the photoshoot cuz i heard Neil’s voice

:smile3:

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

what about Eric Lloyd Wright's place? on LMLYLAW's MV we saw the girls on set and Lana had a more modern look :brows: vampires through the decades methinks

goth darkwave synth anthem coming :oic2:

that was some photoshoot, not mv i think.

https://i.imgur.com/Fxu6fqL.jpg

I'm so late. I'm soooo late. And its freakin VAMPIRE THEMED. Yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The trip i just had to get this news!!!! Got lost coming home from a place that honestly was only a half hour away. Phone died. Guessed directions for 3 HRS until I hit a highway that looked familiar (I never claimed intelligence) and come in to this Halloween Blessing!!! Officially OFFICIALLY stoked (Stokered should we say?) And I will no longer complain PEriod! Now if this is a day before Halloween serve, it'll be the best Halloween bday ever. But still!!!!!!!!!! Permanent smile today

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

I'm kinda worried because chuck is also there:hillary:

as @Nobody pointed out Miss Chuck is not behind the camera this time around, we have one thing less to worry about :oic2:

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !