Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Uhm BRTHR’s “soon” feels more genuine to me than Lana’s, Ben’s, Shanice’s, Sheridan’s, etc.

I agree, like this is the first time I've seen BRTHR mention anything about the music video so I think it is a bit more trustworthy 

BRTHR also said they’re wrapping post-production. As in, the editing process is likely close to finished and they’re just putting final touches on it. Plus, the video has been in post-production for about 8 weeks, so I do think next week we’ll see it!

2 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

the way she could rework Scarface...please i NEED IT 

Rumour has it... Scarface (Reworked 2020 version) plays at the end of the video when she's driving away, w her mouth dripping blood, through fog 

74478fcf3b4e5042e2977d652bbe0025.gif

k2GwJXs.png

29 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

bitch its been 2 months how are u still wrapping it up

lana probably told him "take all the time you need to edit it, we're in no rush, literally don't even touch the footage for an entire month xx"

Just now, past the bushes said:

Big Bad Wolf closer :understand: no more country ass ballads serve the spookiness

omg i need lana to pull of some twilight tea and be a werewolf and kill these vampire chicas :illumilana:

DJhy65Q.gif

1 minute ago, violets said:

halloween release. no ifs ands or BUTS!

manifesting that assertive energy for COCC's release 

tumblr_ndcjrwcveh1tfn6k7o1_400.gifv

Mais les vrais voyageurs sont ceux-là seuls qui partent. Pour partir, coeurs légers, semblables aux ballons. De leur fatalité jamais ils ne s'écartent. Et, sans savoir pourquoi, disent toujours : Allons !

16 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

BRTHR also said they’re wrapping post-production. As in, the editing process is likely close to finished and they’re just putting final touches on it. Plus, the video has been in post-production for about 8 weeks, so I do think next week we’ll see it!

the queen has spoken, so i don't want to see anyone else denying that the mv is coming in cocctober 

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ladies, The video is coming on 30 October, Nov.1 we get the cover and tracklist+ the release date for December. We fucking won. :fabcat: