Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

Honestly, Chemtrails all of a sudden just got alot more interesting. I never could have imagined a Vampire themed MV coming from Lana! Music is gonna murder us. :blush2: after her question for the culture, people tried to burn her like a witch. After they tried, she took the path of night and became a powerful vampire, ready to hunt in the shadows. 

This album is gonna spill a lot of T.

Ya'll ever watched Van Helsing? Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already because I'm too lazy to go back 4893759 pages but I think this is what they're going for 

xMZgiGU.jpg

“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.”

Anais Nin

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Ya'll ever watched Van Helsing? Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already because I'm too lazy to go back 4893759 pages but I think this is what they're going for 

xMZgiGU.jpg

honestly van helsing is so campy and fun i really hope COCC will have some visuals like this 

DJhy65Q.gif

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

xMZgiGU.jpg

Twas I, and you didn't miss me by too many pages! I'm living for this, Van Helsing was the first film I saw more than once in theatres, and Kate Beckinsale, well she stole my whole heart at that age (13). This is going to be the ultimate with Lana tapping into this kind of dark sisters vibe.

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Twas I, and you didn't miss me by too many pages! I'm living for this, Van Helsing was the first film I saw more than once in theatres, and Kate Beckinsale, well she stole my whole heart at that age (13). This is going to be the ultimate with Lana tapping into this kind of dark sisters vibe.

Our minds :et:

I noticed that Lana's girls also have very similar hair, the very wavy type. Perhaps she did take some inspo from the movie. Let's hope she stays true to it :brows:

“I will always be the virgin-prostitute, the perverse angel, the two-faced sinister and saintly woman.”

Anais Nin

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

OR RED CONTACTS OMGGG

:wowcry: .....girl, you have done it again. Constantly raising the bar for all of us and doing it flawlessly. I’d say I’m surprised but I know who you are. I’ve seen it up close and personal. Girl, you make me so proud :oprah:.

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

xMZgiGU.jpg

someone please edit her face with lana, i think we have a photo with similar position with this kinda hair of lana.:smokes2:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

A vampire music video released AFTER Halloween would just make absolutely no sense. This has to be coming next week!

watch lana release it on easter or sth, with another song on top of it, totally irrelevant

1 minute ago, May Fucking Jailer said:

someone please edit her face with lana, i think we have a photo with similar position with this kinda hair of lana.:smokes2:

I'm on it

Anais Nin

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

:wowcry: .....girl, you have done it again. Constantly raising the bar for all of us and doing it flawlessly. I’d say I’m surprised but I know who you are. I’ve seen it up close and personal. Girl, you make me so proud :oprah:.

AHDJSJWKAKDJKL THANKS LEGEND :worship:

also... red contacts and fangs = twilight teas 

i’m here for it!! :bop:

Animated GIF

9 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

xMZgiGU.jpg

Nnnm low-key a guilty pleasure of mine, the film is so campy :rollin::paris:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371