Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

The next thing I'm most hyped about is the album cover. 

I don't think it could possibly be her worst so that alone gives me hope. I just think it will be really simple tho, and after NFR, I'm totally okay with that lol.

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I still think we have a couple more magazines to get before/alongside the album!

I think the visuals (as others have said) is going to start or end (or both) glamorous and all dolled up (Like the BTS she posted sep 1st and the violet photo shoot) and in the middle be super dark/creepy/trippy...so the dolled up look should work for any photo shoot she does! She was super dolled up in the end of the LMLYLAW video too!! 

I like that brthr calls the video a ‘viddy’ and I believe him (and others) that it is probably coming soon! LMLYLAW did really really good for being just a promo single with very little promo, so it makes sense they’d ride that wave. 

Still feels surreal to have news about that MV so soon, honestly. Wasn’t expecting anything for at least a month. 

To whoever said that the bts was shot today: I don't think so because the lighting in this shot from Charlie's story at the end of August looks like the same set

hha8ApC.jpg

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Still feels surreal to have news about that MV so soon, honestly. Wasn’t expecting anything for at least a month. 

Me either!! I was always saying mid November/ early December! Then again, after the whole two date thing she did in the beginning of October I also didn’t even see us having LMLYLAW yet! 

I’m just really hoping this is actually coming out soon and everyone involved isn’t just randomly posing it now then vanishing for a month or two, like you said, it’s so soon, the song just came out last week!

I really am hyped because she did just do that AD where she told us to have Alexia subscribe to her so we’ll be notified when she releases new music, and that DID seem super odd after just releasing LMLYLAW a week before

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

To whoever said that the bts was shot today: I don't think so because the lighting in this shot from Charlie's story at the end of August looks like the same set

hha8ApC.jpg

were such sleuths omg

does anyone have screenshots from one of the other MUA's instagram stories with all that gory makeup stuff? It was the day after the second day of filming i believe, perhaps that actually was for this project

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

8 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

hha8ApC.jpg

this is GORGEOUS... imagine if she played a dryad :defeated: a forest fairy.

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Now that we know it's probably coming soon we can start looking for the lana.lnk.to :brows:. I tried a lot of things and didn't found it so I think they didn't make one yet

We have to really dig, too!! None showed up under site:lnk.to and the first one we got was /letmeloveyou

COTCC has so many potentials to shorten

Do you think she’s going to announce the song/video or just randomly drop it at midnight? Or is she going to do a radio premiere?

when did FIILY/TG dual video come out? I know she’s not very consistent with video releases and she doesn’t seem to care about dropping things on a Friday (Asides from the albums and most recently LMLYLAW)

5 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

They kinda have to do https://lana.lnk.to/cocc

it’ll probably be /cotcc

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Now that we know it's probably coming soon we can start looking for the lana.lnk.to :brows:. I tried a lot of things and didn't found it so I think they didn't make one yet

Nothing new yet :usrsney: also @Nikogo we have to make the lnk.to patrol official

Just now, past the bushes said:

Nothing new yet :usrsney: also @Nikogo we have to make the lnk.to patrol official

I definitely agree!! I was checking almost hourly when LMLYLAW was first shazamed, I stopped because I didn’t think we’d get anything so soon but I’ll start looking out again!

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

They won’t use abbreviations, it has to be lana.lnk.to/chemtrails

Every other release has used abbreviations, even LMLYLAW

I'm so fucking late but the hype is REAL finally I'm so excited this is soooo different from everything else she has done! Please dear Lord iluminala and let it be released next friday :heidi: