Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm pretty certain the lana.lnk.to for lmlylaw was "letmeloveyou"

It was! But now that it’s officially out you can use LMLYLAW to search for it :)

Just now, Nikogo said:

It was! But now that it’s officially out you can use LMLYLAW to search for it :)

ahh i apologize! i wasn't aware.

i think if they're going to use an abbreviation, they're just gonna go with "cotcc" :smokes: :isee:

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

7 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

I know but like it’s so weird to have it as lana.lnk.to/cocc 

This is her edgy era, so anything is possible lol

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

we really thought lana was gonna blue ball us after LMLYLAW but now we're so close to the music video AND a neil photoshoot which we haven't gotten in almost 4 years it all feels too good to be true

and to think she'll most likely be blonde on the album cover.. the cocc keeps on giving  :trisha:

56 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

The next thing I'm most hyped about is the album cover. 

I don't think it could possibly be her worst so that alone gives me hope. I just think it will be really simple tho, and after NFR, I'm totally okay with that lol.

I think it will have some quality. The first actual NFR! cover is the Urban Outfitters cover and I like that one more than what we got.

I don’t want something simple :biblio:

Yes, it's true, I live for you

1 hour ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i just remembered they filmed at that nice LA house with the pool (at least i think there was a pool?). i wonder how that’s gonna fit into the vampy theme?!!? :oprah3:

unless it was for the album cover or just a photo shoot?? 

Maybe it starts with them just being rich country club ppl lounging at the pool and some hot man turns them all into vamps and it’s the end of the world and they abandon the country club life

I don't understand why she still insists in putting her girlfriends in her videos, that's boring... No one cares nor gives a damn about them.

14 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this is a little random but imagine if we got a little photoshoot that was inspired by these beautiful pictures of sylvia plath? :flutter: 

Sylvia Plath enjoying the beach in her "Platinum Summer" of 1954 | Sylvia  plath, Sylvia, Woman authors

summerpierre | Sylvia plath, Sylvia plath quotes, Poem about death

Oh wow I've never bothered to look up actual photos of Miss Plath. She kinda reminds of Marylin in a way :wub:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

7 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

I don't understand why she still insists in putting her girlfriends in her videos, that's boring... No one cares nor gives a damn about them.

I do!! I think it’s really really cute and lovely 

1 minute ago, Anita Malfatti said:

I do!! I think it’s really really cute and lovely 

I feel like ''gurl I don't want to see them on screen, we wanna see you''

i don't have an issue with lana's friends being in her music video as long as it's executed right, and by the looks of it, she is executing it right, i love the vampire concept so far.

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

Just now, Dreamboy said:

I feel like ''gurl I don't want to see them on screen, we wanna see you''

Makes sense, but you know what I think? Lana has always wanted to be a part of a band, even when she posts about her concerts she says “we are going to play...” instead of “I am going to play...”, and when she played on Hollywood Bowl that was “Lana Del Rey + friends and family”, this is soooo cute, she is really humble, she’s not the type of superstar who thinks it’s all about her and who wants to be always in the spotlight (like **** ****), I think this is adorable :) 

i don't understand the hate for her friends in the video it's no different than having some models in it, also chuck and charlie have been in many of her videos so it's nothing new