Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

3 minutes ago, Anita Malfatti said:

Makes sense, but you know what I think? Lana has always wanted to be a part of a band, even when she posts about her concerts she says “we are going to play...” instead of “I am going to play...”, and when she played on Hollywood Bowl that was “Lana Del Rey + friends and family”, this is soooo cute, she is really humble, she’s not the type of superstar who thinks it’s all about her and who wants to be always in the spotlight (like **** ****), I think this is adorable :) 

I love this about Lana too! I think it’s amazing that she’s stayed down to earth and really does what she does for the right reasons. I love what she says about the 60s music scene being all about community because it’s so true! 

Also, forgive me, but who is **** **** ? :rip:

1 minute ago, new gods said:

i don't understand the hate for her friends in the video it's no different than having some models in it, also chuck and charlie have been in many of her videos so it's nothing new

Exactly! I was thinking this too, and I’d rather have Lana feature her actual friends who we know are a big part of her life and who she loves sharing online than some random models. It adds another layer in my opinion!

6 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

who is **** ****

I would get a lot of hate if I say it lol it’s an artist who makes really great music and it’s pretty iconic but I don’t really like her personality, but again this is just a personal opinion anyway this is so off topic so nvm! 

1 minute ago, Anita Malfatti said:

I would get a lot of hate if I say it lol it’s an artist who makes really great music and it’s pretty iconic but I personally don’t like her personality, but again this is just a personal opinion anyway this is so off topic so nvm! 

i'm gonna need more information because i am very confused on who that is supposed to be. :heidi: 

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

7 minutes ago, Anita Malfatti said:

I would get a lot of hate if I say it lol it’s an artist who makes really great music and it’s pretty iconic but I don’t really like her personality, but again this is just a personal opinion anyway this is so off topic so nvm! 

it's gaga isn't it 

18 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

I feel like ''gurl I don't want to see them on screen, we wanna see you''

I mean it's obviously her decision who she has in it but at least two of those girls are sketchy, imo. There are reports of Val leaking celebrity gossip to TMZ 'n' shit, and that thing about Alex and the lady who died left me feeling really  :eek3:

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

5 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I mean it's obviously her decision who she has in it but at least two of those girls are sketchy, imo. There are reports of Val leaking celebrity gossip to TMZ 'n' shit, and that thing about Alex and the lady who died left me feeling really  :eek3:

Wait what happened with Alex? :gasp:

Edit: nvm I found it wtf I need receipts

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Wait what happened with Alex? :gasp:

3 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

What’s the tea sis? 

source.gif

I don't wanna derail, but

Spoiler

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

Sheridan reposted the video to his feed with Halloween emojis, and then again on his story with Halloween emojis and a sticker that spells out “Spooky” - I think we can safely assume that it’s coming before or on Halloween for sure.

2 hours ago, Barry said:

Fits my concept cover art for the album default_omfg.gif

4942nCE.png

Wait... a cover with her pointing a gun at a chicken in front of a country club.... looking away cause she cant bare to watch, that would actually be so powerful and so out there :yesnod:

“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus