Jump to content
Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

We be getting a Halloween video for Christmas...Lana fucking with us again

 

We got the live version of HTD the day before Halloween and it ended up as a Christmas song... her mind :oprah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:



Wait... a cover with her pointing a gun at a chicken in front of a country club.... looking away cause she cant bare to watch, that would actually be so powerful and so out there :yesnod:

 

PETA would drag ha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm so so excited for this, i can't wait to see lana in a high budget video again looking glamorous, also i dont think anyone has mentioned this yet but,

do we think there is a possibility she could drop a pre order with this new single/music video? i mean it is the title track after all, and by the looks of it a lot of money has gone into it so they're probably gonna wanna profit as much as possible from the buzz, so what better way to do this than dropping the pre order, or just simply anything else album related (cover/tracklist/release date) i'm wishful thinking i know


♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i'm so so excited for this video, i can't wait to see lana in a high budget video again looking glamorous, also i dont think anyone has mentioned this yet but,

do we think there is a possibility she could drop a pre order with this new single/music video? i mean it is the title track after all, and by the looks of it a lot of money has gone into it so they're probably gonna wanna profit as much as possible from the buzz, so what better way than dropping the pre order, or just simply anything else album related (cover/tracklist/release date) i'm wishful thinking i know

I could see this happening at the same time or at least a week or two later because the album could very well be coming out on December 11th and Lana never usually drops the title track more than 2 months before the album comes. So if the video comes next week, then I could see her revealing the cover and tracklist the week after so she has a month between pre-order and release!


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

usually i hate overly long music videos (looking at you, Freak!) but this concept seems to interesting, i would totally be down for a short film


umm the lack of taste?

the second half of freak with Clair De Lune is a masterpiece, no slander allowed here thankyou!


“YOUR NAME IS SUN CHILD!!!! BYE.... your real name probably maylee and i just know you look like a cabbage patch doll..white pasty boring straight tennessee fat bitch. GET A GRIP” - Jesus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i'm so so excited for this video, i can't wait to see lana in a high budget video again looking glamorous, also i dont think anyone has mentioned this yet but,

do we think there is a possibility she could drop a pre order with this new single/music video? i mean it is the title track after all, and by the looks of it a lot of money has gone into it so they're probably gonna wanna profit as much as possible from the buzz, so what better way than dropping the pre order, or just simply anything else album related (cover/tracklist/release date) i'm wishful thinking i know

Yeah I was thinking that it'd make sense to drop the cover/tracklist alongside this

The fact that stuff is happening is a good sign; I'm hoping that it means she has submitted everything and now the countdoen is on to have the vinyls ready, etc


Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

 

I don't wanna derail, but

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


Damn sis.... I bet after reaching a certain place in life some people turn jaded. Suddenly there’s this hierarchy and everyone under you is a leech and gets the boot. Those on your level get your time and attention, not to mention those you aspire to. Def agree with you on the sketchy note. 
 

ANYWAY C🎃CCT🎃BER IS COMING FOR OUR WIGS AND IM SO HYPEEEEE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:


umm the lack of taste?

the second half of freak with Clair De Lune is a masterpiece, no slander allowed here thankyou!

it was a totally unexpected addition and I loved it :lange:

on topic I seriously hope Chemtrails MV blows up, it seems like such a concept :flutter:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

speaking of freak mv... i'd love it if there were visuals similar to the girls frolicking in the water and the kool-aid dripping down lana's face, very sensual and iconic. 


~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:


I think it will have some quality. The first actual NFR! cover is the Urban Outfitters cover and I like that one more than what we got.

 

I don’t want something simple :biblio:

Same I liked that one more, even though there's still something off about it. 

I have pretty high standards usually but I think I'd rather simple than something that's overcomplicated, especially with fonts :oic2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I could see this happening at the same time or at least a week or two later because the album could very well be coming out on December 11th and Lana never usually drops the title track more than 2 months before the album comes. So if the video comes next week, then I could see her revealing the cover and tracklist the week after so she has a month between pre-order and release!

Yeah and also looking back, whenever she has delivered high quality visuals its been followed by more album related material, when did she drop the lfl video and how long after it was released did we get the pre order?wasn't it the same month?and love was supposed to be released in april back then, and we know the original album release date was May, so i think when she was first going to release the love music video it was to be followed with the pre order in the same month...  also the first big visuals for nfr was delivered along with the pre order... so moral of the story, i think we could very well be in for the pre order very very soon :oprah:


♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Yeah and also looking back, whenever she has delivered high quality visuals its been followed by more album related material, when did she drop the lfl video and how long after it was released did we get the pre order?wasn't it the same month?and love was supposed to be released in april back then, and we know the original album release date was May, so i think when she was first going to release the love music video it was to be followed with the pre order in the same month...  also the first big visuals for nfr was delivered along with the pre order... so moral of the story, i think we could very well be in for the pre order very very soon :oprah:

Yessss! The LFL video came out in May and we got the pre-order in July, but I definitely do think that if everything had gone according to her original plan, we would’ve gotten the Love video, the LFL video and the pre-order pretty close to one another. The HBTB video release and the HM pre-order happened 8 days apart so I’m hoping that October 30/31 we get the COTCC video and the pre-order on November 6/7! 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yessss! The LFL video came out in May and we got pre-order in July, but I definitely do think that if everything had gone according to her original plan, we would’ve gotten the Love video, the LFL video and the pre-order pretty close to one another. The HBTB video release and the HM pre-order happened 8 days apart so I’m hoping that October 30/31 we get the COTCC video and the pre-order on November 6/7! 

Oh no, the hype is coming back stronger than ever. I would love for this to be the case. Come through Lana :crying:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...