Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

35 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

someone said that Brthr makes posters for his every mv? Imagine if lana dropped it today

he does!! And they’re breathtaking :wub:

When we see it we’re gonna faint I already know

I NEED THE BRTHR VIDEO LIKE RN :lange: I knoow it’s gonna be a serve, they were shooting it for like a few days, can’t wait to see some dope acidy visuals omggg

have y’all seen The Weeknd’s Party Monster MV? AN ABSOLUTE SERVEE :xcry:

So Lana’s friend Val (@/valvogt) reposted the teaser to her story and captioned it “After hours w/ the girls 😉”  - maybe that’s hinting that in the video, everyone becomes their true vampire-selves behind closed doors to represent the corrupt, seedier side of affluence (I’m thinking of all of the shocking information revealed this year through leaked government documents involving famous people) It would tie into Lana’s caption “Things aren’t always the way they appear to be down at the country club”!

12 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

where can I see these posters? i’m curious now:gasp:

Well some of them are on his Instagram, and some of them I googled “Brthr Music Video Poster [artist]”

or he has some of them on brthr.net

Selena Gomez’s poster is absolutely stunning

So do we think it’s too late for her to make any post about it today? She posted an hour ago yesterday, so I feel like it’s getting too late for anything BTS related today 

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

So do we think it’s too late for her to make any post about it today? She posted an hour ago yesterday, so I feel like it’s getting too late for anything BTS related today 

I remember she posted at exactly 4 pm (eastern time) about LMLYLAW on the 16th and its only 2:32 pm here so I'd say that there's a chance she might do that again 

I think that's like 1 pm Pacific time

I wonder if the single artwork for the title track was taken by Neil or BRTHR... I've seen some of them for other artists on their website, it would be interesting...

Unless she's gonna reveal the album cover too and there will be no need of a single cover!

Lanarat.png