Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

He said "no" to the person demanding that he answer the question. Do I believe that it's dropping on Halloween? No. But I don't think it's going to be another three months before we get it.

8lvz7w8.jpg

I mean, I was shocked it seemed we were gonna be getting it this soon so if it doesn’t come by then it’s not gonna kill me, but I still think there’s a chance it will. It could very well come the day before. It is odd they would tease the fact that the video is very on trend for the season and not take this perfect opportunity to drop it, but, again, it’s Lana and most things that happen in her sphere defy common sense and logic. 

anyways, while we wait stream new albums by Adrianne Lenker, This is the Kit, Loma, and Laura Veirs! All absolutely beautiful! 

I maintain that it'd be STUPID to drop all these hints and emojis and even Chunk saying SPOOKY season if they're not releasing it on, or before, Halloween.

Which is exactly why it'll be out November 5th.

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

He was responding to the person asking him to answer the question, and then deleted it, so he doesn't wanna answer the question because its really coming on halloween! and then he backtracked thinking he teased too much, its coming! :oprah:

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥

13 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

anyways, while we wait stream new albums by Adrianne Lenker, This is the Kit, Loma, and Laura Veirs! All absolutely beautiful! 

Also the new Keaton Henson album 'Monument' ! This is what will keep me going for the time being.

I think Ben was responding to the person demanding he answer it though, hence the tag used. The fact that he deleted it i think supports this, because he may have realised it looks like he was responding to the original commenter. If i'm right, him refusing to comment makes me think it might be true? I feel like he might've just shut the rumour down if it wasn't coming Halloween tbh.

35 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Did he say "no" in response to the question or did he say "no" to the person who asked him to answer? 🤔

I mean "Ben answer this" isn't exactly a polite way of putting it, so I'd imagine the latter.

He made it clear last week that Lala would be the one announcing all of the THINGS, and rightly so.

Thanks for buying me my meal at Denny's and my shit at Home Depot. Thanks for that, kids. Luv ya

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

He was responding to the person asking him to answer the question, and then deleted it, so he doesn't wanna answer the question because its really coming on halloween! and then he backtracked thinking he teased too much, its coming! :oprah:

Re-f***ing-tweet. :clapback:

the way we just keep on winning this era mbK53xg.gif every week is a constant win mbK53xg.gif every month is a constant win mbK53xg.gif 

♥ 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖉𝖔𝖕𝖊 ♥