Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

14 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I know literally every single artist does it, but I’m so sick of getting teased with new material just to have the word ‘soon’ thrown at us like they didn’t cause the hype. And then being treated rudely (understandably) by her manager. It’s just so...tiring. Don’t tease something that’s far away (I mean assuming, we don’t have confirmation one way or the other) or tease with a date  

I mean, to be fair. she did give us a date, and a reason. but it was how it was taken that undoubtedly disappointed fans for more reasons than one. the difference between being asked about the record during a different work, and being proactive w communication does SO MUCH of a difference. 

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

I mean, to be fair. she did give us a date, and a reason. but it was how it was taken that undoubtedly disappointed fans for more reasons than one. the difference between being asked about the record during a different work, and being proactive w communication does SO MUCH of a difference. 

The problem is she gave two dates. If Vanity Fair is right and she’s releasing in December and January then okay her answer was completely cool and I’ll accept it. Buuuut she gave us a half baked excuse about why it was gonna be so long away (while admitting the album isn’t even done)

I’m cool with Ben flat out telling us there is no album release date yet and he doesn’t know when we’re getting anything. It’s harsh but that’s very open..even a ‘see you next week/month’ captioned with the BTS video she posted to at least give us a frame, this could very well be a month or two away still 

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

The problem is she gave two dates. If Vanity Fair is right and she’s releasing in December and January then okay her answer was completely cool and I’ll accept it. Buuuut she gave us a half baked excuse about why it was gonna be so long away (while admitting the album isn’t even done)

I’m cool with Ben flat out telling us there is no album release date yet and he doesn’t know when we’re getting anything. It’s harsh but that’s very open..even a ‘see you next week/month’ captioned with the BTS video she posted to at least give us a frame, this could very well be a month or two away still 

lol no yeah she gave three, those and Sept. the range btwn Jan and Dec, and basically yeah. that's what can irritate even the more patient fans. that and talking about the album itself is a way of promo. and I can understand the ideal of keeping something precious to you closer and close, but it's just inconsistent with how she mentioned the record so early herself. something just isn't adding up and I'm not sure they even knew what it was at some point. 

and mm yeah like I and a lot of users already mentioned, agree w ya on that. 

everyone's thinking more or less about dates, spooks creatures and storylines but I'm just thinking about the possible gif value the video'll be giving us onxVtsy.gif

But imagine if she did something with lots of choirs like in Dance For Money and many old demos. I would die. Peacefully.

6 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

But imagine if she did something with lots of choirs like in Dance For Money and many old demos. I would die. Peacefully.

dance for money's vocal work >>> 

we need a siren era. :pray:

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

so what we sorta have hyped so far: 

Spoiler

LMLYLAW: f225bdf914bfefaa8f76e41e2fcc29b1.gif

and then Dealer's like: SF0f21U.giftenor.gif

and the COCC(?) video's like: . . . . . oZdn6rL.gifynXcP4e.giftenor.gif?itemid=5053580

What a time to STAN A1GVRHJ.gif

28 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

dance for money's vocal work >>> 

we need a siren era. :pray:

And the whole dark, gloomy atmosphere. She was on some shit back then. 

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

it makes me feel a bit relieved that i'm not a sky ferreira stan. i can't imagine waiting almost a decade for an album

oh she can choke, most definitely.

26 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

And the whole dark, gloomy atmosphere. She was on some shit back then. 

a modern money hunny on COCC? yes please :typewriter: 

i am that bitch

Lol i just read Ben's little rants under his LMLYLAW post about how fans can't 'demand' anything etc., which he is right about, but baby you led us on with that Sept 5th date, then the Interview Mag thing, all while knowing very well y'all hadn't started the vinyl production. It's entirely on Lana and her team, Benjamin, that the fans are mad

n6dVsJf.gif

Ben is such a grumpy fuck, he makes plenty of money. I don‘t get why he is so moody and argumentative. It’s unprofessional for a manager. Fans begging him for info he should see as a blessing not a curse. It makes no sense calling people trolls and not real fans who literally put thousands of dollars in his bank account. All he has to say is ‘I don’t know any information yet but it’s not x or y’ and that’s that...not these vague and passive aggressive one word responses.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, HeartbreakHotel said:

With his Ultraviolence :toofloppy:

I mean duh, why would the MV come out on a Saturday.  I've been saying it, 29-30 October :diva:

1 hour ago, HoneyViolence said:

Aren’t you guys tired of going back and forth? Like, just give it up. You guys are only causing more damage to yourself 

Oh fuck quick she needs a medical assessment She must be confused she clearly completely forgot where she is