Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

Just now, past the bushes said:

There was a video but I only found this

the fans in the audience needed to stfu, and we would have gotten a better listen. :toofloppy:

5 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Why it sounds like the best song ever X_X

My hopes are crushed everytime honeymouns states that it will never get leaked! But I'm delusional for the song to be on chemtrails. :diva:

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

My hopes are crushed everytime honeymouns states that it will never get leaked! But I'm delusional for the song to be on chemtrails. :diva:

Same as LIB? :flop:

Not saying it WILL leak one of these days, but it's not absolutely impossible. We know that leakers sometimes lose it and start a leak fest out of nowhere, or even Lana could also release it someday, it's not like she hasn't reworked old songs for her albums, so...

Don't know if I'd like it to be on COCC, but perhaps her next album :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

that yosemite snippet sounds like the worst acoustic flop in the vein of Tomorrow never came:nails: i hope that song is gone for good

omg, the audacity ..... :wtf2::crying2:

releasing the video post halloween's like the equivalent of buying spooks candy on sale the day after (which yay, a deal!), or the morning after the debauchery. like it's good. but it's just not the same. attaching the video to that kind of mental imagery? idk idk and it'd b perfect to release it before halloween bc that's just basic marketing strategy. that and it just takes a while for most to get used to the music, and more streaming opportunities. so. rX0PYPb.gif

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif

17 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

that yosemite snippet sounds like the worst acoustic flop in the vein of Tomorrow never came:nails: i hope that song is gone for good

I don't know what you tried to accomplish here but

giphy.gif 

74478fcf3b4e5042e2977d652bbe0025.gif

k2GwJXs.png

26 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Girl. You were always like this or you just switched your personality after changing avatar? This is so homophobic that I need to report you.

WE WON!

what if it's just an album trailer? xIOw28R.gif

Spoiler

SIKE! We still get visuals and song snippets rEOCxDy.gif

* glittering and psychedelic * ~ 171BXW3.gif