Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: Tentatively Out Spring/Summer 2021

3 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

I was just thinking, and I don't want to get your hopes up, but even if the MV doesn't drop on the 30th/31st, she will drop a proper teaser (an actual part of the MV) 'cause it would make sense since it's Halloween week... or she could give us more radio silence :eartha2:

Not gonna happen

cuz it's dropping monday spooky week wbk :nails:

4 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

And Adele is dropping at the end of November. 

miley is dropping end of november, idk if there’s an announced date for adele yet but i feel sooner than later 

edit: i just checked and they are speculating shes doing a surprise drop october 30th 

7 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

miley is dropping end of november, idk if there’s an announced date for adele yet but i feel sooner than later 

edit: i just checked and they are speculating shes doing a surprise drop october 30th 

Nope. A reliable source who I follow on Twitter said it’s schedule for the 27th of November 

Just now, new gods said:

the traumatic 4

soon, sean, september, spooky 

Don’t forget Sylvia...

4 minutes ago, new gods said:

the traumatic 4

soon, sean, september, spooky 

4 minutes ago, HoneyViolence said:

Nope. A reliable source who I follow on Twitter said it’s schedule for the 27th of November 

Don’t forget Sylvia...

soon, sean, september, spooky, shanice, sylvia, sheridan, surprise release :oprah2: serene queen :understand:

1 hour ago, bel air rose said:

makes sense. there's no way Adele is just randomly appearing on SNL. It might impact Lana's single release depending when she wants to put it out. Or maybe her label doesn't care. 

17 minutes ago, pawn shop blues said:

makes sense. there's no way Adele is just randomly appearing on SNL. It might impact Lana's single release depending when she wants to put it out. Or maybe her label doesn't care. 

I think she’ll most likely say something tonight on SNL, or at least I hope for the sake of her fans:toofunny:

59 minutes ago, pawn shop blues said:

she just said her album isn’t done yet which is why she’s not performing :lolliney:

RVhKIwP.gif

1 hour ago, pawn shop blues said:

Ermmmm one of the first things Adele said on SNL tonight was that her album isn’t done. So I don’t think we’ll have to worry about that.

Hi everyone! I'm super new to this board (like literally just made my account last night) but I've been doing my best trying to catch up.

Sorry if this was already said but I hope "Hollywood" is on the new album. If I remember correctly there's a video from like 2016 of Lana singing a snippet, saying she MIGHT re-release it or wants to one day. Anyway, I think it would go perfect on the new record.

Ugh I can't wait for this new music video!!!

3 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Hi everyone! I'm super new to this board (like literally just made my account last night) but I've been doing my best trying to catch up.

Sorry if this was already said but I hope "Hollywood" is on the new album. If I remember correctly there's a video from like 2016 of Lana singing a snippet, saying she MIGHT re-release it or wants to one day. Anyway, I think it would go perfect on the new record.

welcome to lanaboards!!! :party: :wave2: 

~ * i'm his favorite hymn but he sang them all * ~

43 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Hi!! Welcome to LanaBoards! Hope you have lots of fun around here! <3 :wub:

and yess! I remember that! I think it was from her IG live on July 27 2017! I hope we hear it someday too :flutter:

Hello everyone!

I'm also new here, but reading you since Honeymoon pre-release!

So I feel that I went through a lot (of sh*t) with you guys 😂

And now I'm ready for more disappointments with you, can't wait 😎

Btw, I absolutely love LMLYLAW, I never played a Lana song that much, and I'm a fan since 2011 !

😘

14 minutes ago, Stelios said:

Hello everyone!

I'm also new here, but reading you since Honeymoon pre-release!

So I feel that I went through a lot (of sh*t) with you guys 😂

And now I'm ready for more disappointments with you, can't wait 😎

Btw, I absolutely love LMLYLAW, I never played a Lana song that much, and I'm a fan since 2011 !

😘

welcome to the boards <3

i am that bitch